We were in Flagstaff for a couple weekend getaway and stayed at Sonesta. It is located just out of the hussel and bussel of Flagstaff. It was very quiet and relaxing. The rooms are a very comfortable size and have a kitchen. It was clean and there were many ammenities such as pool, jaccuzzi, tennis court and workout room. We took advantage of the free breakfast which was very well stocked compaired to others I have been at. My only issue was there were so many people there was not enough tables. But I would highly recommend this hotel and would return if I'm ever in Flagstaff.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel
- Residence Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff is located off of historic Route 66 near the Lowell Observatory, Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument and the Grand Canyon National Park. The hotel is convenient to many area businesses including Nestle Purina, WL Gore & Associates, and the Joy Cone Company. The hotel features oversized suites, a business center, high speed internet access, great room, meeting rooms, fitness center, seasonal swimming pool and whirlpool, outdoor recreational court, on-site laundry and same day dry-cleaning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.