We booked a room via Hotwire and get a room in this hotel.
The room was really big with a kitchen and a couch and a queen size bed. Our room was backyards.
The kitchen was clean and we had a good night.
The breakfast was surprisingly very good with coffee, tea, different breads, waffles, bacon, potatoes, scrambled eggs and cereals.
Check-in was at 12
We missed wifi in the room, this was only at the breakfast available.
We can recommend this hotel for staying, above all for visiting the Grand Canyon.
Please note: this hotel is located very quiet and not in the inner city of Flagstaff. For dining you need a car
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Residence Inn Flagstaff Hotel
- Residence Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff is located off of historic Route 66 near the Lowell Observatory, Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument and the Grand Canyon National Park. The hotel is convenient to many area businesses including Nestle Purina, WL Gore & Associates, and the Joy Cone Company. The hotel features oversized suites, a business center, high speed internet access, great room, meeting rooms, fitness center, seasonal swimming pool and whirlpool, outdoor recreational court, on-site laundry and same day dry-cleaning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Venere, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.