“Great night stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

You added Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2520 East Lucky Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86004   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #35 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
“Great night stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I'm the type of person who reads all the bad reviews to see what people complain about the most. In light of that from the moment we walked in to the registration/breakfast area we were engaged by the lovely slender young woman with glasses (a sweetheart btw). We got processed and off to our room as quickly as the computer system would allow. Our room was clean and comfortable beds were soft for me (I prefer a firm mattress) still I slept very well our a/c unit kept the room cool all night. Floors and carpets were clean, during the last remodeling the grouting and silicone weren't wiped off the tiles completely so it does give the corners and behind the commode a dingy look. Didn't have breakfast at the hotel because two properties over is a Cracker Barrel and next to that is an Outback. Altogether a very good night's stay my only complaint is I didn't get another day!

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Olomouc, Czech Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great place, because it is close to I40. But this is also the main problem - noise from the road. You cannot sleep with opened window. We had a room in the second floor and above us was a smoking woman who didn't adhere non smoking zone.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

Address: 2520 East Lucky Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Location: United States > Arizona > Flagstaff
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #35 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Flagstaff i-40 Exit 198 e. Lucky Lane Hotel Flagstaff
Flagstaff Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.