“Great One Night Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

You added Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane
Ranked #33 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Lubbock, Texas, USA
“Great One Night Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Great place for travelers as it is right off I40 and the exit heading to the Grand Canyon. Breakfast was ok. The breakfast area is a bit small. Staff was friendly and helpful. Flagstaff is beautiful and has a great historic area.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stayed at HoJo during our daughters softball tournament and I have got to say I was very happy from when we booked the room to the minute we checked out. When booking the room my husband asked if the room came with a microwave and refrigerator the young man said he would work on it for us and to ask at check in and to our surprise they did have both in our room. The room was very very clean beds are very comfortable and we always had a parking right outside our room. The only problem we did have was some cable channels would freeze but it wasn't a big problem. We didn't get to have breakfast at the hotel since we would leave for the fields early but I am sure it would have been good. If we ever stop in Flagstaff over night again I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Brunswick, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I read many mixed reviews so I wasn't sure what to expect. The motel is run down and the rooms are musty and worn. The picture of the pool on the website is definitely false advertisement. It is by a highway and extremely old. I couldn't see myself ever swimming in it. Plus, it is in the middle of the parking lot! Spend more money and stay somewhere else in Flagstaff. We wish we did.

Stayed July 2014
Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Our room was clean & comfortable. Overall a good experience. Unfortunately, the continental breakfast left quite a bit to be desired. Yes, the hotel was full on 4th of July weekend; however, 1 1/2 hrs into the breakfast time, they should not have been out of everything except apples & cold cereal. Also, the area was a disgusting mess. Happy to say that mess did not overflow to the room. Desk staff was very friendly & helful with local info. Breakfast for us was The Crown Railroad Cafe & that was excellent food & reasonably priced. OH ~ water pressure was very low ~ probably due to the number of hotels in the vacinity; but it did the job!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

Address: 2520 East Lucky Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Location: United States > Arizona > Flagstaff
Ranked #33 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Wyndham, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Flagstaff i-40 Exit 198 e. Lucky Lane Hotel Flagstaff
Flagstaff Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.