“Overnight stay in Flagstaff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

You added Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2520 East Lucky Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86004   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #35 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Tucson, Arizona
“Overnight stay in Flagstaff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I did not know what to expect with this hotel because it was significantly cheaper than the rest of the hotels in this small town. I instantly booked and I lucked out. The property was easy to find, the room was gig with a refrigerator and microwave, and the beds were very comfortable. I was only there for one night but I could have easily stayed in this hotel for many more nights. It was a short 7 to 10 minute drive to historic Flagstaff and NAU, and right next to a gas station off the 40. I will absolutely stay here the next time I have to go up to Flagstaff because the hotel was comfortable and accommodating.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

We took 2 rooms there for a night in April and had a good experience. Hotel was very clean and staff was courteous.

It's not a very nice hotel but you basically get what you pay for, both the families were satisfied with the rooms allocated to us.

I think they can do a bit better on Breakfast and add a few options!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

Address: 2520 East Lucky Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Location: United States > Arizona > Flagstaff
Ranked #35 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Flagstaff i-40 Exit 198 e. Lucky Lane Hotel Flagstaff
Flagstaff Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.