“A good place to sleep for the night, it would make a good...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

You added Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2520 East Lucky Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86004   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #32 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Mcgregor
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

This place is dirty. Cold. a gap all around the door. The furniture was broken and the wall paper was coming off the wall, Would you be happy paying 150.00 a night for that?

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Howard johnson ... l, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Might be you are not happy because you have to pay $150.00 for night, it was a special events in the town and rate was not only 1 hotel ,Every hotel in aria was with a higher rate even budget hotels or some independent hotels to, same time we was working on all rooms weather stripes and now all replaced, there is no more gap, if you look at all other reviews most of all our guest like comfort and cleanliness. our housekeeping always doing great job.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed at the Howard Johnson in Flagstaff last night. The room was plenty big and fairly clean. My only real complaint for the stay was the wireless Internet in the room. It took almost five minutes for the Yahoo homepage to load. The staff was very friendly. I had been up for 25 hrs and driven 500 miles and the lady at the front desk let me check in an hour and a half early. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. If I'm ever through Flagstaff again, I will be sure to stay with them again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear guest
Thank you for staying at Howard Johnson inn, on Lucky Lane, appreciate your stay with us and good to hear that you was happy with our staff they check in you early when you was tired and your stay was comfort by nice and clean rooms, sorry for your internet problem. We have high speed internet service which is 12MBPS up lode speed and 2MBPS down lode speed and it is more then a requirements, still some times this all technologies we never know, also if there was any problem on cable company, then hotel can not do any thing on that kind of issue, but we always try our best for all our guest needs.
Honolulu, HI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Kind of an older motel, but room was clean and tidy, with free parking, wifi internet and simple free breakfast. Although, if staying at the ground floor, your noisy neighbor upstairs could give you a headache.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your stay with Howard Johnson Inn, on Lucky Lane we appreciate your business and most important is that you like our rooms cleanliness, your review is really important and you took your valuable time for us, thanks again.

Been to Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane? Share your experiences!