“A little could go a long way” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

Save Saved
You added Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2520 East Lucky Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86004   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #26 of 65 hotels in Flagstaff
New York City, New York
“A little could go a long way”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

This hotel is about what you should expect for the price.There's a new mini fridge, extra-large desk and separate sitting area, which is nice if you need the room for business. There are just a few things that could take this from your average budget hotel to a real gem. For example, front desk staff was very friendly, but not professional looking, which raised my concerns as soon as I walked in. When I got into the room, the bedding was clean but the (dirt brown colored) duvet was stained. Also they went through the trouble of putting a "sanitary seal" on the toilet to show they cleaned it, but the tub looked like it could use a deep cleaning. Overall though, this is a great hotel for a stopover in flagstaff or on your way to the Grand Canyon.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

398 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Tucson
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Room is clean, but shower does not work well . Breakfast area is small, but reasonable price to stay there. It is close to everything. We mainly go to the skiing, so it is ok. Wifi does not work, so need to upgrade that.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Salem
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The bed was very comfortable. Room was clean but outdated. The woman at reception seemed very annoyed at my arrival. Everyone else I talked to was friendly and helpful but they were difficult to get ahold of. I was not happy to hear that I had reserved a smoking room. I did not ask for a smoking room, I didn't see "smoking" anywhere on any of my reservation paperwork from easytobook. Even though there were plenty of other rooms available, they said I'd have to pay extra to get a non-smoking room.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

The hotel room was the grossest room I have ever stayed in. We had driven 10 hours and were exhausted, I burst into tears upon opening the door. Cigarette burns on the bead spreads, pubic hair on the sheets. In the bathroom, there was copious dust on the baseboards and more pubic hair on the toilet and floor. Also, some disgusting smear of red/brown on the interior or the toilet lid. Needless to say, completely disgusting and unhygienic. We didn't dare eat the breakfast. I would not stay here again!!!!

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

Address: 2520 East Lucky Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Location: United States > Arizona > Flagstaff
Ranked #26 of 65 hotels in Flagstaff
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Flagstaff i-40 Exit 198 e. Lucky Lane Hotel Flagstaff
Flagstaff Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.