“Just what you need” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

You added Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane
Ranked #33 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Oklahoma
“Just what you need”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This place is not the Hilton, it's not the Four Seasons, it's not meant to be and you don't need it to be. Location is great, the rooms are spacious and clean, the front desk is friendly, and the price is cheap. I booked a king bed room for $47 on Expedia. I dropped by here as a way point on my way to Vegas for work and it's just what I needed; a clean, safe place to rest my head. I didn't do the breakfast or anything so I can't comment on it but I will say the fact that it's even available just adds to the value you're getting here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Howard johnson ... l, Manager at Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for staying at Howard johnson on lucky lane,we really appreaciate your review,and so happy to here that your stay was plesent,contect us any time for your needs and we can help you with any thing.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I chose this hotel as a jumping off point for the Grand Canyon. Hotel is clean, beds are comfy. It runs close to the highway so its easy on and off. The staff is easy going and friendly. The manager was very pleased to hear that I was happy with the hotel. Breakfast make-your-own waffles were a tasty treat and coffee was available well after 9 am. In room Refrigerator and micro-wave were both spotless. I had a little trouble with WIFi but I couldn't tell why. Nevertheless they have nice computer in the lobby for the use of their guests.
A really nice bonus was the safe on the room. Easily programmable and $1.50 a day!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Howard johnson ... l, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for choosing Howard Johnson Inn on Lucky lane for your stay,we appreaciate your bussiness,we like that your stay was relaxing at our hotel.
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

After reading the other tripadvisor reviews I chose to stay at this hotel while visiting the Grand Canyon. Keep in mind that the canyon is slightly over an hour away (driving) but Flagstaff is the nearest full-serve city. Plenty of nice restaurants and even a little culture in Flagstaff, and this hotel was in close proximity to all of that, for a great price. The room was clean, the staff very kind and friendly (they were not strict about breakfast ending at 9am for example) which added to a relaxing stay. I think the walls seemed a bit thin, so sometimes you could hear traffic on the highway nearby, but it didn't bother me personally. The wifi worked great and I'd recommend this hotel to any one coming through the area on a budget.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

Address: 2520 East Lucky Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Location: United States > Arizona > Flagstaff
Ranked #33 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Flagstaff i-40 Exit 198 e. Lucky Lane Hotel Flagstaff
Flagstaff Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.