“Nice clean rooms” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

You added Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2520 East Lucky Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86004   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #34 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

After reading the other tripadvisor reviews I chose to stay at this hotel while visiting the Grand Canyon. Keep in mind that the canyon is slightly over an hour away (driving) but Flagstaff is the nearest full-serve city. Plenty of nice restaurants and even a little culture in Flagstaff, and this hotel was in close proximity to all of that, for a great price. The room was clean, the staff very kind and friendly (they were not strict about breakfast ending at 9am for example) which added to a relaxing stay. I think the walls seemed a bit thin, so sometimes you could hear traffic on the highway nearby, but it didn't bother me personally. The wifi worked great and I'd recommend this hotel to any one coming through the area on a budget.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Travelled from Vegas for a few nights to see the Grand Canyon. Really liked the kitchenette, so stocked up of food from Walmart which is just up the road. Very convenient. For the price it was good, the bed worked fine along with the tv. The bathroom did its job as well which is all I ask for and the wife didn't complain which is always a bonus.. Towels were clean and so were the sheets. Yes it could be more modern but then again it could also cost $150 if thats what I wanted. Book online to save a few dollars[Agoga I used]. It is a bit out town but not much is in town besides a few bars. The room was large enough and so was the bathroom. We couldn't hear the neighbours which is always a plus. Breakfast was very simple but the kids seemed to be enjoying the waffle maker. Not sure if they ate their waffles but hey it kept them entertained and me as well. We stayed an extra night because I really enjoyed the break from Vegas.

Room Tip: I stayed on the lower levels..Its always nice to have your car parked a few feet rom your front door...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Howard johnson ... l, Manager at Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for staying with Howard johnson inn, on lucky lane we appreaciate your business and like that you take your time to do a review for us,thanks again.

Been to Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

Address: 2520 East Lucky Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Location: United States > Arizona > Flagstaff
Ranked #34 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Flagstaff i-40 Exit 198 e. Lucky Lane Hotel Flagstaff
Flagstaff Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.