“A pleasant surprise in the quality of the facility considering the low price and location.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

You added Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2520 East Lucky Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86004   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #35 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Forest Lake
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Our stay was good. Quiet, even though it was next to the Freeway. Our GPS didn't find the right parking lot as we came into the area. After a little searching, I tried to call the phone number listed on line and was informed that number was no longer in service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Germantown, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

In the old days Hojos had a bad management and a poor reputation, but I was only staying one night, so I thought I'd give them a try. At $37 it's hard to be picky, but the room was nice and clean, bath was of good size and there was coffee service, fridge and microwave. Further, the breakfast was about what you'd see in a much more expensive room.

What leads me to believe Hojos is on the way up is that 10 minutes after checking in I recieved a call from the hotel asking me if everything was ok. I've never had that happen at any hotel anywhere near this price range. If you're budget conscious, you can't miss here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Swindon, England
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Spent one night on our way back to LA. Was OK but pool was out of action, very disappointing for the children. Easy to find and right next to restaurants, the interstate and Walmart. Clean and spacious and reasonable breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
AURORA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Thanks HJ for a clean affordable room close to our needed destination, Northern Arizona University. Good service, got a checkup call 30 minutes after checking in, and a very comfortable bed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Been to Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane

Address: 2520 East Lucky Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Location: United States > Arizona > Flagstaff
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #35 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Flagstaff i-40 Exit 198 e. Lucky Lane Hotel Flagstaff
Flagstaff Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Flagstaff I-40 Exit 198 E. Lucky Lane, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.