“clean and friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #23 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Polish first
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This was my first time staying at any Super 8 motel. This one is in a great location near AmTrak. The staff was very accommodating, professional and Carolyn was a joy talking to while making breakfast.

Room Tip: the suites are spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Zach P, Manager at Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Traveler, we appreciate your comments. Thank you for your review. We will let Carolyn know you enjoyed your conversation with her. We hope to see you again at Super 8 Flagstaff, AZ

Been to Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall

Address: 3725 N Kasper Ave, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Location: United States > Arizona > Flagstaff
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
#12 Business Hotel in Flagstaff
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall 2*
Welcome to Super 8 in scenic Flagstaff, Arizona. Our beautiful, newly remodeled 89 room property is in the ideal location for exploring the wonders of Northern Arizona, including Route 66, historic downtown Flagstaff, The Grand Canyon National Park, scenic Sedona, Oak Creek Canyon, and the Painted Desert. Our Flagstaff Super 8 also provides easy access to hiking, fishing, golfing, shopping and other activities. Stay in one of our comfortable rooms in the main building or our spacious suits in the adjacent building. Our variety of room types are guaranteed to fit your needs. Join us for a few days and your stay in Flagstaff will be truly memorable. Enjoy our daily breakfast featuring fresh hot waffles. So whether you are headed for the rugged cliffs and breathtaking vistas of the Grand Canyon or the amazing beauty and eclectic shops of Sedona, Super 8 provides the perfect lodging for you and your family. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Flagstaff
Super 8 Flagstaff
Flagstaff Super Eight
Flagstaff Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.