“Great for family” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Brooklyn, Michigan
“Great for family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

With six in our family in Flagstaff for a wedding, we were grateful for a large room with two queen bed and a set of bunkbeds, so we could all stay together in one room. The staff was very helpful, the breakfast was fine, they even had a couple tables outside to enjoy the mountain view. Convenient location too. We would stay here again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
FlagSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Great review traveler. We appreciate it and are glad that our Family Suite was able to accommodate you during your visit to Flagstaff, AZ. Having the extra bedding goes a long way when traveling with many people. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Polish first
Fountain Hills
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was our second stay in a larger room with two queen beds and bunk beds which is a great option when traveling with a larger group. The location is good and convenient to freeway and main roads. The Continental breakfast, plus Waffle maker was appreciated, but extremely crowded each of our two mornings visits. Would love some eggs too. The buildings exterior is showing some age and the older TV in room dates it a bit, but generally the property and rooms were clean. The rates have become higher and are at a level were higher quality properties will be considered going forward. Likely we will stay here again. The staff was very nice.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you Jay. We pride ourselves on being a clean and friendly hotel for all travelers. Knowing that you enjoyed your stay is what it's all about. We are going to start remodeling in January and will be updating many of the items you had mentioned. We hope to be able to showcase them to you on your next visit to Flagstaff, AZ.
San Jacinto, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

This was hotel booked through Hotwire deal. Location OK. Room decor nice, service great. Two issues while here: when I went to grab extra chair in room, there was something sticky all over the back of it, and round table wasn't cleaned off in room either. Breakfast area tiny, and basic selection of breads, cereal, fruit, and yogurt. Not a bad place for one night stay. Over-all experience "ok".

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for the feedback traveler. We will be correcting the unacceptable issues you experienced, right away. Having a clean room is a must and I look as if we didn't meet that mark. I do apologize for the inconvenience and hope if you're in Flagstaff, AZ again; you'd give us the opportunity to show you the real comfort of our hotel.
Ozark, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed here because it was the only one with availability after a long day of driving. There were 5 of us (my husband and I, my parents, and my brother). The only thing they had available was a family suite. Suite is a rather generous term, as this was simply a larger hotel room with a set of bunk beds. However, the beds were comfortable and the bathroom was one of the cleanest of our entire trip. The breakfast was just average. There seemed to be a smaller variety than we saw at other places on our trip. The breakfast area was also tiny and crowded. I had to wait about ten minutes until the crowd died down enough to get to the food. There were a couple outdoor tables, which were nice. Overall, an affordable and decent option for Flagstaff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Traveler, your review of Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall is much welcomed. Our breakfast is the standard that Super 8 has set for all hotels. We have many good options but unfortunately we do have constraints on what we can offer. We're planning on expanding our breakfast area this coming year and look forward to having more space for our guests. We appreciate your review and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Been to Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall? Share your experiences!