“overnight before hiking grand canyon” 4 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall to your Saves list
Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3725 N Kasper Ave, Flagstaff, AZ 86004   |
Ranked #22 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Had car problems. Tow driver took us to the Super 8. Car wasn't ready until after checkout. They were so accommodating to our situation. The room and breakfast were fine. But, the staff was exceptional.

• Stayed April 2013
FlagSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review of Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall. We understand that sometimes there are circumstances that arise in which our guests need some extra help. We are always willing to accommodate our guests the best we can. We hope the rest of your trip went smoothly.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I recently had the oppertunity to compare this Super8 to another. All I kept thinking was, if I could take MY Flagstaff Super8 I-40 with me I would. My Super 8 staff is very friendly with an exceptional customer service, the rooms are very clean with a new look and room enough for my family of 5.

• Stayed February 2013
FlagSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you traveler for making Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall your preferred choice in hotels. We love hearing that you and your family enjoy staying with us. We are always available and if you happen to need any assistance; please let us know.
mesa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Great Experience - Friendly Helpful Staff - Clean Hotel - Wonderful Breakfast - reasonable price. My Wife and I have 4 Children. It is often challenging to find a great hotel at a good price to stay at. This super 8 has family rooms with 2 Queen beds and 1 bunk bed - 2 beds(of course the children loved) that was also spacious. The breakfast in the morning was plentiful - cold and hot cereal, pastries, apple and orange juice, milk, coffee, fresh made belgium waffles and yogurt. The staff both at the evening check in and in the morning was friendly and helpful. Will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always enjoy being able to make our guests stay the best it could be. Both my staff and I thank you for staying with us at Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I arrived late to this Super 8. The desk clerk was super nice and carried my bag upstairs ( I have pretty severe arthritis, and stairs + luggage + 6 year old = almost impossible ! ) Room was super clean, bed was comfy, and we slept pretty well . In the morning, we missed free breakfast, but the morning clerk directed us to a great little locally owned restaurant down the street that had one awsome breakfast ! All in all a pleasant experience !

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
FlagSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear traveler, thank you for your review of Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I have addressed the noise issue with my staff and can assure you that it has been resolved. We hope to see you again next year for some more skiing.
Graham, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Typical Super-8 accompanied by an excellent attitude by the staff. Recommendations for dining in the area were very good. Rooms were clean, bathrooms spotless and the continental breakfast as advertised. Beds were very comfortable.

Room Tip: Second floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I'm glad to hear that everything was to your satisfaction. We work hard everyday to provide this type of service to all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again at Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall.

Been to Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall? Share your experiences!