“nice for the price, really helpful staff !” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #20 of 65 hotels in Flagstaff
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“nice for the price, really helpful staff !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I arrived late to this Super 8. The desk clerk was super nice and carried my bag upstairs ( I have pretty severe arthritis, and stairs + luggage + 6 year old = almost impossible ! ) Room was super clean, bed was comfy, and we slept pretty well . In the morning, we missed free breakfast, but the morning clerk directed us to a great little locally owned restaurant down the street that had one awsome breakfast ! All in all a pleasant experience !

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
FlagSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear traveler, thank you for your review of Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I have addressed the noise issue with my staff and can assure you that it has been resolved. We hope to see you again next year for some more skiing.

161 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Graham, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Typical Super-8 accompanied by an excellent attitude by the staff. Recommendations for dining in the area were very good. Rooms were clean, bathrooms spotless and the continental breakfast as advertised. Beds were very comfortable.

Room Tip: Second floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I'm glad to hear that everything was to your satisfaction. We work hard everyday to provide this type of service to all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again at Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall.
Stanford, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I and a friend stayed in this hotel for our trip to the Grand Canyon. We booked this hotel because it was significantly cheaper than other hotels. I didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised.
The room was clean, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast was substantial.
All in all, it was very satisfying and would love to use this place again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
FlagSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you traveler from Stanford. We always love it when our guests are please with their accommodations at Super 8 Flagstaff, AZ. We hope you enjoyed your Grand Canyon trip and look forward to seeing you in the future. Zach Polston - GM
SUN CITY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Arrived over very busy, New Year "NO Vacancy> conditions.: We had reservations. Front desk was very polite and resourceful under the working conditions. Room was very clean and warm at all times, not easy when it is zero degrees outside. Entire staff was friendly and efficient. Breakfast was provided and quite adequate- the dining area needs to be larger.
We were very pleased with our three day stay and would stay again. Great value for the dollar. Pillows are the worst!!! Take your own

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Jules B, Staying warm is key to being in Flagstaff during the winter. We're glad to hear you were able to do just that at Super 8 Flagstaff, AZ. We hope your New Years was enjoyable. As for the pillows, I'm not sure why they were so bad; we just recently replaced them. I'll look into it and make sure that issue is resolved. Zach Polston - GM

Been to Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall? Share your experiences!