“More than adequate” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Graham, Washington
“More than adequate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Typical Super-8 accompanied by an excellent attitude by the staff. Recommendations for dining in the area were very good. Rooms were clean, bathrooms spotless and the continental breakfast as advertised. Beds were very comfortable.

Room Tip: Second floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
FlagSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I'm glad to hear that everything was to your satisfaction. We work hard everyday to provide this type of service to all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again at Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Polish first
Stanford, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I and a friend stayed in this hotel for our trip to the Grand Canyon. We booked this hotel because it was significantly cheaper than other hotels. I didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised.
The room was clean, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast was substantial.
All in all, it was very satisfying and would love to use this place again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
FlagSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you traveler from Stanford. We always love it when our guests are please with their accommodations at Super 8 Flagstaff, AZ. We hope you enjoyed your Grand Canyon trip and look forward to seeing you in the future. Zach Polston - GM
SUN CITY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Arrived over very busy, New Year "NO Vacancy> conditions.: We had reservations. Front desk was very polite and resourceful under the working conditions. Room was very clean and warm at all times, not easy when it is zero degrees outside. Entire staff was friendly and efficient. Breakfast was provided and quite adequate- the dining area needs to be larger.
We were very pleased with our three day stay and would stay again. Great value for the dollar. Pillows are the worst!!! Take your own

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Jules B, Staying warm is key to being in Flagstaff during the winter. We're glad to hear you were able to do just that at Super 8 Flagstaff, AZ. We hope your New Years was enjoyable. As for the pillows, I'm not sure why they were so bad; we just recently replaced them. I'll look into it and make sure that issue is resolved. Zach Polston - GM
Rockledge, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I was placed next to the front door and vending machine, so I got to no sleep due to guests coming and going slamming the door throughout the entire night. After complaining the the front desk, their reply was yup! that is a horrible place for a room,laughing at me.
I will never recommend this or any other Super 8, nor will I ever stay in one again. Horrible experience and expectations on how to handle a complaint! Put me in a handicapped and I'm not even handicapped! Shower spayed every where.

Ending on a positive note. There was a young man who charged my iphone for me:) He should be the manager!

Harvey B. Knight

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

FlagSuper8, General Manager at Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Mr. Knight, I want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Unfortunately because of the way the hotel was built; I have rooms next to entrances. That is something I cannot change. As for the staff; that is something I can change and I can assure you that this issue will never happen again. Sincerely, Zach Polston.