We stayed here one night as we drove from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon. It was a nice room with a comfortable bed and friendly staff - just what we needed.
That said, two points:
1. I didn't think the hotel was *that* close restaurants. Yes, there's a strip mall with a grocery store around back, but the hotel itself is surrounded by car dealerships and is about 1.5 miles to the main downtown area. Still walkable, sure, but somewhat removed for the price, I think.
2. And about the price: We got a room here last minute through a travel bidding site, so I'm satisfied that we got what we paid for. I would not have paid the regular rate of ~$100/night and have rated the "value" here with the regular price in mind.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new DoubleTree by Hilton Flagstaff is located right off Route 66 near historic downtown Flagstaff and the NAU campus. Convenient for a short drive ( about an hour) to the Grand Canyon, minutes from Sunset Crater and the Native American ruins at Wupatki National Monument. The DoubleTree by Hilton Flagstaff provides easy access to hiking, fishing, golfing and offers great packages (ie Arizona Snowbowl Ski Package.The hotel has just completed a multi-million dollar renovation and is excited to be a part of the DoubleTree by Hilton family of hotels. Proud to offer the same great services guests have come to expect and love with a variety of upgrades in amenities boasting a new look that is invitingly new and fresh yet comfortable. Come experience the new DoubleTree by Hilton Flagstaff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Fareportal , Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.