“Convienent & Clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn I-40 & I-17

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn I-40 & I-17 to your Saves list
Quality Inn I-40 & I-17
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2000 S. Milton Road, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 (Formerly Quality Inn University)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #41 of 65 hotels in Flagstaff
Chandler, Arizona
“Convienent & Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Stayed one night. Very conveniently located off I-17. Older hotel, but the room was clean and adequate. Just a standard hotel room. Great free breakfast buffet. Would stay again. Decent price for the time of year. Only negative was poor signage. Lobby entrance was not easily visable once you turned into the hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

141 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Aspen, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

Folks I have driven across this great America many times, but only one other time did I find an in such as this Quality Inn on Milton Road in Flagstaff. Well actually my son and his significant other found it at 11 33 PM. I had just finished a 2,106 mile drive in 2+ days from Mt Pleasant SC and barely remember seeing they and the 3 grandkids at a late dinner in a nearby Denny (which by the way was excellent in food and service).. At that time I remember being guided to the room and falling fast asleep on a very comfortable bed.
The next morning I met Nathan who was behind the desk. this young man deserves a raise. Nathanassisted me with the inn's computer, directed me to the FREE breakfast buffet (WHIC WAS EXCELLENT) nathan could answer any question I had about travleing on to Sedona. The other manager Nina Townson helped me get ideas about places in Sedona and a couple of places I needed to get to in the area of the quality Inn.If all hotels and motels had their staffs as well trained and polite as this Quality Inn staff every traveler would be a HAPPY CAMPER.
Artistically yours,
Francis Gee

Room Tip: Book in advance at this incredible Quality Inn and say "Hello" to Nathan and Nina
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Sierra Vista
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

Stayed one night. It was very conveniently off I-17 and I-40, very easy to find. Very close to restaurants within walking distance (Sizzlers, Red Lobster, Busters). Right next to a gas station -convenient! Great breakfast buffet (free) and staff was so friendly and very helpful. Would definitely stay here again. Room was very nice and very quiet.

Room Tip: always prefer first floor. was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

We checked in after missing the entrance twice. The temperature in our room was 60 degrees. We were told at the desk that it was an old hotel and they had to switch over from air conditioning to heat manually and it would be an hour before heat was available. Two hours later (8PM) we still had no heat, no Internet connectivity and our TV did not work. We asked for our money back or a new room. We were offered a different room but only with two doubles instead of the king we reserved. By the time we repacked and moved it was 9pm and we had to go out and search for a dinner spot that was still open. We travel extensively and this was our worst experience ever.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
ESTES PARK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

I agree with another reviewer - it is easy to miss the entrance, but the greeting I received from the front desk personnel made up for the little glitch. The staff was wonderful - and check me in efficiently. The room was pleasant but had some awkward positioning for light switches - but we figured it out.

I've stayed here before a couple of times -- and will be back.

AND the great thing about this hotel is that it is very quiet.

Room Tip: There are a lot of restaurants nearby. I like the rooms on the 2nd floor, but I never discovered...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Truck/trailer parking. Nice rooms - older hotel. Short walking distance to lots of eating places. Nice breakfast area and good staff.
Missed the entrance (small sign) and had to drive around a residential area to get back to the hotel. Easy access off highway. Will stay again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

I have stayed here regularly for years. I like it because it is economical, the breakfast is good, it is comfortable, and a great location. They always are quick are the front desk and courteous.

Room Tip: I usually make sure the AC unit isn't rackety. Some are fairly old.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

Been to Quality Inn I-40 & I-17? Share your experiences!