“No free wifi & out of town location” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Flagstaff - Butler Avenue

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Flagstaff - Butler Avenue to your Saves list
Motel 6 Flagstaff - Butler Avenue
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2010 E Butler Ave, I-40 at Exit 198/Butler Ave, Flagstaff, AZ 86004   |
Ranked #42 of 65 hotels in Flagstaff
London, United Kingdom
“No free wifi & out of town location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Staff on check in not very friendly or helpful, free wifi (according to booking.com) was actually $2.99 per 24 hrs. Bar over the road (Porky's Pub) was good for cheap beer & wings. Parking was difficult but there are local fast food places in case of desperation for breakfast!

• Stayed October 2012

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

This room smelled like throw up. It was gross and small. I could barely get the wheelchair in the room and no handicapped parking near the room. The girls at the front desk are the only positive experience about this hotel. Will never stay at a Motel 6 again!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

I'll start by saying I changed hotels. The carpet was wet, the place smelled awful, and found hair on the pillows. Not clean at all, and just a terrible odor coming from the a/c vent. The front desk was however friendly and cooperative. Good news is I got a full refund.

• Stayed August 2012
Fallbrook, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

We stopped here n our road trip vacation, got there really late at night, the room had the most uncomfortable beds ever, pillows were horrible to sleep on also. One of the two beds had stains on the sheets, the bathroom ceiling had bubble and peeling paint and mold on the ceiling. We will never stay here again, and probably not at any other Motel 6 either, this kinda ruined it

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

After reading the reviews (which was about average), my husband and I decided to stay here for the first night of our cross-country move. I've been to good Motel 6's before, but this one was terrible. Our sheets were dirty, there were stains on the pillows + hairs, and stains on the carpet. The walls are very thin, and since we were by the pool, our stay turned out to be very noisy. We didn't get a good night's sleep that was needed for our long drive the next day. I'd advise to avoid this particular Motel 6 -- the other one in Flagstaff has better reviews. Not even worth it for the $50. Pay the $10 extra for another inn.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Mansfield,GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We booked a room at this motel the before we arrived figuring it would save time at check in. Wrong. We were ready to check in at 4:13PM but was told that our room wasnt ready & that we had to wait til it was. While waiting, I noticed what appeared to be people coming in WITHOUT reservations & getting a room right away. After an hours' wait, our room was ready. This is an average Motel 6. No bells & whistles but you get what you pay for.. I would probably stay here again but only if Super 8 down the street reduced their rates, which were substantually more than the one we stayed at in Tucumcarie,NM the night before.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

I was expecting to arrive in Flagstaff at 10pm and to leave for Sedona by 7am, so this Motel 6 right off the freeway and route 66 seemed like a great way to save money. I did. I saved money compared to staying somewhere that didn't scare the crap out of me.

The front desk clerk was a young, attractive girl with all of her teeth, who spoke proper English, working the graveyard shift, so I took that as a good sign that it couldn't be too bad of a neighborhood. She assured me it was a safe area.

The room wasn't that bad. It was a standard Motel 6 type of room. It was clean enough, I suppose. The carpet needs to be replaced. The tv wasn't a flat screen. My kids got a big kick out of the huge, "antique" tv.

Everyone slept well. The wifi worked just fine. There was free, albeit weak, coffee in the morning. I was provided with extra towels. It was very convenient to get on the road to Sedona.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Motel 6 Flagstaff - Butler Avenue? Share your experiences!