Our family of three stayed here for a weekend in December. We chose this hotel since it was close to the departure location for the North Pole Experience. The hotel is a little older, but it seemed well kept. The free breakfast was good (eggs, pancakes, yummy cinnamon rolls, etc.) and they had fresh-baked cookies daily. The rooms were clean, but we had a really hard time adjusting the heat temperature. It was either blowing too cool or too warm. The kids swam in the indoor/outdoor pool and had fun. It was a little chilly so they didn't last too long. It snowed while we were there. The parking lot and sidewalks were plowed and shoveled.
We ate next door at the Northern Pines restaurant a few times (good service and great food). It's conveniently located near downtown Flagstaff, which has a lot of good shops and restaurants as well. We took the kids sledding at a small hill down by the college. That was fun!!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Flagstaff
- Holiday Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When traveling to Northern Arizona for business or leisure, Stay Smart at the Flagstaff Holiday Inn Express Hotel. We are centrally located to many Flagstaff attractions including Historic Rt. 66, Northern Arizona University, Lowell Observatory, Museum of N. AZ and the Riordan Mansion. Breath taking monuments like Grand Canyon, Sedona, the Red Rocks, Meteor Crater, Sunset Crater, Painted Desert and the Petrified Forest are nearby and a must see for all traveling through.The Flagstaff Holiday Inn Express Hotel is also the right place for relaxation and great hospitality! Our guests can enjoy views of the San Francisco Peaks from many of our wonderful guest rooms. All our comfortable rooms include a host of amenities including complimentary high-speed Internet access. Come sit and relax by our cozy fireplace in the evenings or have fun in our arcade room. Stop by our Express Start Breakfast Bar every morning for a deluxe hot continental breakfast served complimentary to all our guests. The hotel also has an outdoor/ indoor heated pool, a spa and a fitness center. The Flagstaff Holiday Inn Express offers meeting & banquet facilities, and also provides complimentary shuttle services to both the Flagstaff Airport & Amtrak Station. The staff at the Flagstaff Holiday Inn Express Hotel are always eager to provide you with friendly, courteous and professional service. We look forward to seeing you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.