My family of 5 just stayed here for 2 nights on a our spring break trip. Made to order breakfast omelette and pancakes were a huge hit with my kids! Staff was very friendly, and gave some good insight into Sedona attractions/restaurants. Location was convenient to highway. We took a day trip to the Grand Canyon and it took about 90 minutes each way. We stopped in Sedona on our drive back to Scottsdale. The front desk person recommended the Oaxaca restaurant in Sedona. Oaxaca was one of our favorite meals of the whole trip! Pool was closed, but hot tub was open. Cocktail reception hour had good choices of beer and wine, and different snacks each night. Bartender was really friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.