The suites were very small. They don't look like the advertisements at all. The bathroom is very small but functional. Very nice tv's in the bedroom and living room. It has all the emenities you need (coffee pot, refrigerator, microwave, blow dryer, iron, ironing board, and sofa couch). The gym was very nice. Very up to date. The real highlight was the breakfast buffet (sausage,potatoes,scrambled eggs,juice,toast,coffee). But the real treat was that they had a chef who cooked hashbrowns,bacon,omelates, pancakes,frenchtoast. The Embassy Suites is located across the street from Barnes and Nobel and close to about anything you may need. The University sits right behind the Hotel. We had a great two days of sleding and shopping. I would stay at this location again in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.