“Great For our 2 nights in Flagstaff” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Discover the Grand Canyon
Ranked #7 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
“Great For our 2 nights in Flagstaff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We Really enjoyed this Hotel it had a happy hour, nice free breakfast, Rooms were nice flat screen tv, Comfy bed and the Hide A Bed was even kinda comfy hotel is close to many Good restrants, this hotel is perfect for famlies but for what it is i found it was slightly overpriced we paid 169 dollars a night but it did live to my expectations

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites Flagstaff, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear Jack B., thanks for taking the time to share your trip at Embassy Suites Flagstaff. We're glad you enjoyed the room and comfort of your two room suite and the free cooked to order breakfast. A lot of families traveling to or through Flagstaff agree with you that our hotel is the perfect Flagstaff hotel for families.

Hope to see you and your family back with us soon.

Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Jakarta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

First of all, I love the town and its beautiful breathtaking view. The hotel itself sits so close to many dining and shopping places making it easy to just walk to find places to eat and shop. But what I like the most is the hospitality and generosity. They have self service coffee counter that opens 24/7 (at least to my knowledge, I never checked passed midnight). And their happy hours 5-7 pm with drinks and snacks while sitting around the homelike lobby, by the fireplace or the fluffy sofas along with other guests makes the stay really enjoyable. I was there during winter time so the warmth feeling helps get through the freezing cold weather. At least for me who lives most of my life in a tropical country.

The only drawback I can say is that if we get a room far from the lobby, it can be quite a hassle. And for my fellow colleague who doesn't eat pork, the breakfast buffet left them with mostly non meat choices.

But all in all, if I were to come here again one day, I would love to stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Ask for a room closest to lobby if you have a lot of ludgage
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites Flagstaff, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear Regina.Jakarta, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at Embassy Suites Flagstaff. We are very glad you had such a positive experience.

We hope your travels to take you back to Flagstaff again.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have accumulated quite a few Hilton honons points, but just discovered Flagstaff's Embassy Suites. My daughter lifes in Flagstaff so I visit frequently, but this was my first time at Embassy. I'm hooked. First, the staff (from the General Manager to the kind women who clean th rooms) have the most genuine smiles and greetings. I truly felt everyone was glad to see me. This made my visit quite warm, regardless of the weather. Second, the room was spotless and comfortable. It was so quiet I thought maybe we were the only ones staying there, but they were full. Third, The hospitality reception in the evening and the complimentary brakfast in the morning were outstanding. Here's an example on why I will be back - Amy Todd, the General Manager, knew my name and called me by it the whole weekend. We will be changing from never staying here to staying 8 or more times per year. All my friends know about this gem also.

Room Tip: Rooms i the back were really quiet
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We came here as a family and stayed in a king bed executive suite, the room size was nice and I was very impressed with both TVs in the room. They offer a cooked to order complimentary breakfast with eggs, omelette, pancakes, French toast, etc. in addition to continental breakfast items. There was also a manager's reception nightly with select complimentary cocktails. The staff was very friendly and I was shocked at how comfortable the pull out couch was. I was unimpressed with how we could hear conversations clearly from the room next to us.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites Flagstaff, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear MGradowski, thanks for taking the time out of your day to share your experiences at Embassy Suites Flagstaff. We're glad you enjoyed the size of your suite as well as the cooked to orger breakfast and Eve Reception with complimentary cocktails.

Hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This hotel should be rated #1! We stayed at Embassy Suites with our 4 young children for several days and couldn't have asked for a better stay. Our 2 room suite was clean and had plenty of room for us and all our belongings. The 2 double beds plus the pull-out couch in the living room were perfect (not to mention comfy). The large fridge and microvave and TV in each room were a definite plus! There was also lots of storage, which for a family on an extended stay is important. The free breakfast was incredible! Made to order eggs, omelets, sausage, bacon, pancakes, french toast, and more plus the usual cereal and pastries with coffe, milk, & juice was an awesome way to start the day. The staff was friendly, helpful, and incredibly capable. I would recommend this hotel to everyone planning a stay in Flagstaff!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites Flagstaff, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear calypsolarue, thanks for taking the time out of your day to write such a comprehensive account of your recent stay at Embassy Suites Flagstaff. We are very glad you and your family found our value and accomodations worth recommending to others planning a trip to Flagstaff.

Thanks also for your comments about our staff. We hope to see you and the family back with us again in the future.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Enjoyed our night at the Embassy Suites in Flagstaff. Nice room, all the amenties, and nice Manager's reception. Quiet, clean roomss. Staff very responsive. Dispointed on WiFi in room but only in common area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites Flagstaff, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear hunterabq, thanks for taking the time to share your experiences at Embassy Suites Flagstaff. we're happy you pointed out the staff was very responsive and that you enjoyed our suties, free breakfast and Manager's reception.

Hope to see you back with us in Flagstaff again soon.

, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

While driving from the Grand Canyon to Phoenix Airport we learned due to superstorm Sandy our flight to NY was cancelled...At that moment we were in front of this Embassy Suite and inquired as to rates etc. We got a great rate $135 nite for a great 2 room suite . Breakfast was the best and staffed very well, food was always replenished, eggs made to order , etc. Every nite was a 2 hr happy hour in their very attractive pub/ lounge with Willy the bartender . Willy is a gem very knowledgeable and friendly to all . The front desk staff were all so nice and friendly. We ended up staying here for all 4 nites using the hotel as a base for exploring the surrounding area . Well done Embassy Suites!!

• Stayed October 2012
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites Flagstaff, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear JoyceinNY, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experiences at Embassy Suties Flagstaff. We are glad you enjoyed the complimentary cooked to order breakfast and complimentary happy hour at our Manager's Reception.
Although it was due to a terrible storm, we are glad you got to spend time with us. Hope you found all well with the rest of your journey back to New York.

Hope to see you again in the future.

Thank you.

Been to Embassy Suites Flagstaff? Share your experiences!