First of all, I love the town and its beautiful breathtaking view. The hotel itself sits so close to many dining and shopping places making it easy to just walk to find places to eat and shop. But what I like the most is the hospitality and generosity. They have self service coffee counter that opens 24/7 (at least to my knowledge, I never checked passed midnight). And their happy hours 5-7 pm with drinks and snacks while sitting around the homelike lobby, by the fireplace or the fluffy sofas along with other guests makes the stay really enjoyable. I was there during winter time so the warmth feeling helps get through the freezing cold weather. At least for me who lives most of my life in a tropical country.
The only drawback I can say is that if we get a room far from the lobby, it can be quite a hassle. And for my fellow colleague who doesn't eat pork, the breakfast buffet left them with mostly non meat choices.
But all in all, if I were to come here again one day, I would love to stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Embassy Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.