I have accumulated quite a few Hilton honons points, but just discovered Flagstaff's Embassy Suites. My daughter lifes in Flagstaff so I visit frequently, but this was my first time at Embassy. I'm hooked. First, the staff (from the General Manager to the kind women who clean th rooms) have the most genuine smiles and greetings. I truly felt everyone was glad to see me. This made my visit quite warm, regardless of the weather. Second, the room was spotless and comfortable. It was so quiet I thought maybe we were the only ones staying there, but they were full. Third, The hospitality reception in the evening and the complimentary brakfast in the morning were outstanding. Here's an example on why I will be back - Amy Todd, the General Manager, knew my name and called me by it the whole weekend. We will be changing from never staying here to staying 8 or more times per year. All my friends know about this gem also.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.