“Good Hotel in Flagstaff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Double Points!
Ranked #12 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Lakeland, Florida
“Good Hotel in Flagstaff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed at the Embassy Suites in Flagstaff, AZ before and after a back-packing hike that I did in the Grand Canyon. The best thing about this hotel is the staff -- They are friendly, they are cooperative, hey are helpful. The hotel is a little bit dated - but it has those wonderful Hilton beds - and it is great to get free drinks in the evening, and a free, full breakfast in the morning.

Room Tip: There are a lot of eating option that are walking distance.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Samfromlakeland, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at Embassy Suites Flagstaff. We have a lot of guests who like our location for trips to and from the Grand Canyon. we hope you have the chance to visit us when snow arrives in Flagstaff for our many SnowPlay and Arizona Snowbowl packages.
Also appreicate your comments about our staff. Glad you found them friendly , helpful and cooperative.

Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Eugene, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Embassy Suites is always my go to hotel if at all possible. The amenities cannot be beat, the free breakfast, free happy hour, free WiFi, refrigerator, microwave oven. All things that I appreciate especially when I will be staying for more than one day. The employees were all very nice, the surroundings were clean, the room was clean. My only complaint and all the good stuff really makes up for this; is taht it is a VERY old hotel and could use some updating. My air conditioning was not working properly and seemed to be dripping oil from the vent onto the bathroom counter. When I informed the front desk person as I was checking out about the A/C he seemed to be a little less than interested, but then again it was 5 AM. But I did receive an e-mail from Amy at the hotel asking how my stay was. I passed onto her my story about the A/C and she said she would check into it. I just appreciate the e-mail. Again, I love Embassy Suites and will stay with them whenever possible. This was a good stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear MrsOregon2009, thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences at Embassy Suites Flagstaff. We truly belive that without objective feedback from our guests we cannot hope to improve. We ae glad you did find our free cooked to order breakfast, wifi and cocktail reception to your satisfaction.
We want to thank you for letting us know about the AC. It has been taken care of.

Look forward to seeing you again when your travels take you back to Flagstaff.
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great hotel, easy to find, fast and friendly service, room was immaculate and spacious, loved the made to order breakfast! We only stayed one night because we were passing through, but we would definitely stay there again next time we are in the area.

New Palestine, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We stayed here October 17th and were very pleased. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. We enjoyed the made to order breakfasts.....my 13 yr old was so excited to have bacon!! Every other hotel we stayed at only had sausage :) We also asked the woman at the front desk (wish I had caught her name!) for a restaurant recommendation for dinner, and she was spot on!! She steered us to The Lumberyard and it was exactly what we were looking for! Overall a great stay!

San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I recently stayed at the Embassy Suites location in Flagstaff in which my experience was far superior than I expected. I was treated like their number one guest, from all of the employees smiling to simple saying, "Have a wonderful stay" to even pouring my coffee. Every part of my stay was well beyond my expectation, in fact I would argue that this is a 5 star hotel when it comes to the staff. Very pleased.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear VIctor E. thank you sos much for the positive comments regarding your stay at Embassy Suites Flagstaff. We agree that our staff is 5 Stars and we are very glad they made you feel so welcome and exceeded your expectations.

We hope to see you back with us soon.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great Hotel. Love the breakfast. Staff was friendly and nice. We took our kids to Buffalo Park one afternoon to fly kites. We also went to Bearizona. The burger place across the street has awesome hamburgers Bunhuggers, Flagstaff, Arizona.

Surprise, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We drove up from Phoenix to see the fall colors in Flag.
We arrived about 2 hours earlier than check in time and the gal at the front desk, Jennifer, was so accommodating! She offered us complimentary wine (the entire bottle), beer (Guiness) and the remote control and TV in the Bar/Lounge while we were waiting. Fantastic customer service. When our room was ready they were just as nice as ever. We definitely be back to this EB, and to others too. The Happy Hour (complimentary beer, wine, and mixed drinks, plus snacks) was amazing. In the morning the custom made omelet, pancake, man who fixed whatever you ordered, whether it's a spinach, sausage, cheese (about 15 items), or pancakes with bacon on the side. They were all so friendly. Didn't want to leave!

Room Tip: We had a two bedroom suite with 2 TV's, sitting area and bath. Very nice. Could have slept 4.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Flagstaff? Share your experiences!