I stayed at the Embassy Suites in Flagstaff, AZ before and after a back-packing hike that I did in the Grand Canyon. The best thing about this hotel is the staff -- They are friendly, they are cooperative, hey are helpful. The hotel is a little bit dated - but it has those wonderful Hilton beds - and it is great to get free drinks in the evening, and a free, full breakfast in the morning.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.