Embassy Suites is always my go to hotel if at all possible. The amenities cannot be beat, the free breakfast, free happy hour, free WiFi, refrigerator, microwave oven. All things that I appreciate especially when I will be staying for more than one day. The employees were all very nice, the surroundings were clean, the room was clean. My only complaint and all the good stuff really makes up for this; is taht it is a VERY old hotel and could use some updating. My air conditioning was not working properly and seemed to be dripping oil from the vent onto the bathroom counter. When I informed the front desk person as I was checking out about the A/C he seemed to be a little less than interested, but then again it was 5 AM. But I did receive an e-mail from Amy at the hotel asking how my stay was. I passed onto her my story about the A/C and she said she would check into it. I just appreciate the e-mail. Again, I love Embassy Suites and will stay with them whenever possible. This was a good stay.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Embassy Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.