“VERY Old but all the comforts you expect” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Discover the Grand Canyon
Ranked #7 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Eugene, Oregon
“VERY Old but all the comforts you expect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Embassy Suites is always my go to hotel if at all possible. The amenities cannot be beat, the free breakfast, free happy hour, free WiFi, refrigerator, microwave oven. All things that I appreciate especially when I will be staying for more than one day. The employees were all very nice, the surroundings were clean, the room was clean. My only complaint and all the good stuff really makes up for this; is taht it is a VERY old hotel and could use some updating. My air conditioning was not working properly and seemed to be dripping oil from the vent onto the bathroom counter. When I informed the front desk person as I was checking out about the A/C he seemed to be a little less than interested, but then again it was 5 AM. But I did receive an e-mail from Amy at the hotel asking how my stay was. I passed onto her my story about the A/C and she said she would check into it. I just appreciate the e-mail. Again, I love Embassy Suites and will stay with them whenever possible. This was a good stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites Flagstaff, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear MrsOregon2009, thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences at Embassy Suites Flagstaff. We truly belive that without objective feedback from our guests we cannot hope to improve. We ae glad you did find our free cooked to order breakfast, wifi and cocktail reception to your satisfaction.
We want to thank you for letting us know about the AC. It has been taken care of.

Look forward to seeing you again when your travels take you back to Flagstaff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great hotel, easy to find, fast and friendly service, room was immaculate and spacious, loved the made to order breakfast! We only stayed one night because we were passing through, but we would definitely stay there again next time we are in the area.

New Palestine, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We stayed here October 17th and were very pleased. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. We enjoyed the made to order breakfasts.....my 13 yr old was so excited to have bacon!! Every other hotel we stayed at only had sausage :) We also asked the woman at the front desk (wish I had caught her name!) for a restaurant recommendation for dinner, and she was spot on!! She steered us to The Lumberyard and it was exactly what we were looking for! Overall a great stay!

San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I recently stayed at the Embassy Suites location in Flagstaff in which my experience was far superior than I expected. I was treated like their number one guest, from all of the employees smiling to simple saying, "Have a wonderful stay" to even pouring my coffee. Every part of my stay was well beyond my expectation, in fact I would argue that this is a 5 star hotel when it comes to the staff. Very pleased.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
connorysh, Manager at Embassy Suites Flagstaff, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear VIctor E. thank you sos much for the positive comments regarding your stay at Embassy Suites Flagstaff. We agree that our staff is 5 Stars and we are very glad they made you feel so welcome and exceeded your expectations.

We hope to see you back with us soon.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great Hotel. Love the breakfast. Staff was friendly and nice. We took our kids to Buffalo Park one afternoon to fly kites. We also went to Bearizona. The burger place across the street has awesome hamburgers Bunhuggers, Flagstaff, Arizona.

Surprise, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We drove up from Phoenix to see the fall colors in Flag.
We arrived about 2 hours earlier than check in time and the gal at the front desk, Jennifer, was so accommodating! She offered us complimentary wine (the entire bottle), beer (Guiness) and the remote control and TV in the Bar/Lounge while we were waiting. Fantastic customer service. When our room was ready they were just as nice as ever. We definitely be back to this EB, and to others too. The Happy Hour (complimentary beer, wine, and mixed drinks, plus snacks) was amazing. In the morning the custom made omelet, pancake, man who fixed whatever you ordered, whether it's a spinach, sausage, cheese (about 15 items), or pancakes with bacon on the side. They were all so friendly. Didn't want to leave!

Room Tip: We had a two bedroom suite with 2 TV's, sitting area and bath. Very nice. Could have slept 4.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Foster City, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Not your usual tropical looking Embassy Suites all indoor rooms. The staff here is very very friendly. The bartender was excellent. Front staff helpful in booking dinners and diving tour ideas. Breakfast crew was efficient. Cleaned everything quickly. I missed the atrium and without it didn't seem like an embassy suite. Eat breakfast early otherwise you get the cold French toast or bacon. Managers reception was nice. Generous drinks. Rooms are clean neat and typical suite types. Hall
ways are dull and dreary looking though.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
ESGM, General Manager at Embassy Suites Flagstaff, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
I’m so pleased to hear you found our staff so friendly and helpful. I will share your positive comments with them. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest suite appearance is an area we are actively examining. We will address your comments about the hallway décor with our staff. I’ve also spoken to our culinary team about ensuring we maintain our warm breakfast items during the breakfast hours. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.

Amy Todd

Been to Embassy Suites Flagstaff? Share your experiences!