We stayed here October 17th and were very pleased. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. We enjoyed the made to order breakfasts.....my 13 yr old was so excited to have bacon!! Every other hotel we stayed at only had sausage :) We also asked the woman at the front desk (wish I had caught her name!) for a restaurant recommendation for dinner, and she was spot on!! She steered us to The Lumberyard and it was exactly what we were looking for! Overall a great stay!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Embassy Suites Flagstaff Hotel
- Flagstaff Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the gateway of Northern Arizona--Flagstaff and the Embassy Suites Flagstaff. Our All Suite Flagstaff hotel is close to all Northern AZ attractions like the Grand Canyon, Arizona Snowbowl, Lowell Observatory and much more. Enjoy our free cooked to order breakfast and the Evening Reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Embassy Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.