“never again!” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #27 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Fredericktown, OH, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

My stay here was the last night of a week-long trip where I knew I'd be arriving in late evening, grabbing something to eat, and then waking up early to catch a 7:00 AM flight. All I wanted was a bed close to the airport.

I initially booked a room at a more expensive hotel which offered a free full breakfast and shuttle service to and from the airport. Just prior to my trip, common sense kicked in and I figured I had better things to spend $100 on so I cancelled the original booking and booked a night here.

First, I paid a whopping $54 for the room (over $100 less than the more upscale hotels) and in today's world that's pretty darn cheap. So what do you expect to get for that much? Going into this with low expectations, I was actually pleasantly surprised. The manager up front was quick to help me with a taxi for the morning (they didn't have an airport shuttle and it's about $10 taxi fare each way). The room was spartan but clean. The TV worked and it had a small refrigerator and microwave - neither of which I needed.

Across the road was a strip mall with several restaurants which worked for me. Breakfast in the morning wasn't ready as I left before 6:00 AM.

Normally I look for a more upscale hotel but in these circumstances the Day's Inn offered what I needed - a clean bed for a 7 hour stay.

Room Tip: Keep an eye on the price. I originally booked at $64 but two days later it was available for $54.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn I-40/Flagstaff? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn I-40/Flagstaff

Address: 2735 S Woodlands Village Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Location: United States > Arizona > Flagstaff
Ranked #27 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn I-40/Flagstaff 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn I-40/Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn i-40/Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
Flagstaff Days Inn
Days Inn Flagstaff

If you own or manage Days Inn I-40/Flagstaff, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.