“Clean & Quiet” 4 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #28 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
“Clean & Quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Check in was fast and easy. Employees were friendly and accommodating. Even though I 40 is at the back door, there was no noticible noise and there was no disruption of sleep. The breakfast was meager, but free. There is an IHOP next door.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I have stayed at this property two times in one year; each time I have had the misfortune of seeing “Shelly”. During my first visit, I appreciated the simplicity of the rooms and the accommodating nature of the night staff; I overlooked the lazy nature of Shelly because everything else shadowed her ugly service. (When I asked her questions, she was rude and dismissed me immediately. She ignored us when she could. She did not attend to the breakfast area. Etc. Etc.) I made the assumption that her attitude was temporary but it seemed to be a consistent horror story for the three days that I stayed.

I returned a second time in the hopes that management became aware of Shelly’s abilities and terminated her. To my disappointment, she was still there! Her anger issues didn’t elevate despite her apparent pregnancy but that was not surprising as the natural state of melancholy that she radiates is to the Nth power! I will never stay here again! After two experiences with her and after reading the reviews from previous travelers, I have opted to contact the corporate office and Wyndham so that management is forced to take action. I encourage other travelers to do the same!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Star, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We booked directly with the hotel and they gave us an AARP discount. Our room was lovely - comfortable, clean, spacious - no complaints at all. The breakfast was skimpy but there are other choices close by. We were close to I-40 but road noise was not an issue. There are plenty of restaurants in the area as well as supermarkets. Very nice place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Pueblo, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We booked our stay with booking.com. We had never used this service before this stay. The price was extremely reasonable. When we arrived, they were able to switch our room to a first floor room without any problems. Due to an injury, we needed a first floor room. We checked out the room and brought a couple of items to the clerks attention. She was very professional and addressed the items right away. The breakfast would have been a bust if it were not for the waffles. If we ever needed a place to stay in the Flagstaff area, we'd stay here again if the price was as good as what we previously paid.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn I-40/Flagstaff? Share your experiences!