“Exactly what you can expect at a Days Inn” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #28 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
USA
“Exactly what you can expect at a Days Inn”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

We stayed overnight at this Days Inn. We had spent the day at the Grand Canyon and we decided we would spend the evening in lovely Flagstaff before returning the next day to Phoenix. This place was well-priced for a one night stay. We just slept there and then had a quick breakfast... Perfect for that. Decent bed, clean, courteous service, simple breakfast. Good location in relation to the town and the freeway. No complaints from us! If you want to spend a couple days in Flagstaff there are some nicer places, however we would recommend this for anyone who needed a stopover for a night or two.

Room Tip: No difference!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
TUCSON
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

When I made reservations for two nights, the initial charge was $107. When I checked in the clerk said the total would be $115. When I questioned if the extra charge was for the safe, he said it was for a local city environmental tax, NOT the safe in my room. On my bill I was charged an extra $4 per day for miscellaneous stuff, but not the safe. In the fine print, the $4 charge was for the safe. I hate being lied to. I WILL NOT STAY THERE AGAIN. Days Inn has a habit of charging for services I do not want or need.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Chandler
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a few times. always a pleasant experience. this time while checking in, the less than charismatic FD clerk asked if ground floor was ok. I said sure as long as it is quiet as i dont like to hear people walking above me all night. Not sure why.. but i got the worst possible room in the building. It is wood constrction and the stairs were somehow connected to my headboard. so starting at 5AM you hear people dragging their luggage down the stairs... just on the other side of my headboard.
Other than that... the bed was comfortable, room was clean, WiFi worked, etc..
I'll just make sure i never get this room again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

ESCONDIDO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Close to freeway. Complimentary breakfast. Some work being done on the property - so expect to see improvements.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Frederick, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

If you want a nice welcome when you check-in, I hope you don't get the person I had. It is rare to see someone in the hospitality industry so unfriendly. Aside from that, I have no complaints about this hotel. It is convenient to places to eat and freeway access, and the room itself was nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable, and there was a coffee pot, microwave and small refrigerator in the room. The people in the room next door were noisy and inconsiderate, but the hotel certainly shouldn't be blamed for that. Would stay here again. Good rate.

Room Tip: If stairs are an issue for you, there is no elevator at this hotel.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn I-40/Flagstaff? Share your experiences!