“Stay just a night” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #23 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Polish first
Scottsdale
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The door to my room wouldn't close without slamming it so hard the entire building shook. Once closed, the door had a gap large enough to put a billfold through (in February!). The bathroom faucet didn't work, so there was no cold water. And, finally, there was a hole in the bathroom window (in February!). I called the front desk to report these things and nothing at all was done. Don't stay here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Anna P, Public Relations Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear guest:

We sincerely appreciate your feedback on our property. Thank you for providing us with this review on TripAdvisor.

However, we do sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. It's worth mentioning that we're currently in the process of refurbishing our hotel -- these updates include new rooftops, staircases, paint job (internally), mattresses, carpeting, and flat-screen televisions! While we are working on these current renovations, I will make sure to also address the issues you expressed in your review.

Again, we apologize for your dissatisfaction. If there is anything else that I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me, personally. I would love to help!

Sacramento, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

The check in Gal was delightful. I was going to give this place an average rating . It was decent for the price. My only knock against the motel was that the water never got hot enough when I took a shower. And then when I returned around 4 pm. The room had never been cleaned? Someone came in and emptied the garbage, took out the dirty towels and that was it! They never replaced the dirty towels with clean ones? And never made the bed or cleaned the room.

Room Tip: If they had cleaned the room and had hot water I would have given it a much better rating. Room was...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Anna P, Public Relations Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear guest:

We appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to complete this TripAdvisor review! We are grateful for your feedback.

However, we sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I will personally address the room-cleaning situation, and can ensure that this won't be an issue you encounter again, should you consider a second stay with us.

Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope that despite the issues you experienced, you will consider staying with us again in the future. If there is anything else that I can personally help you with, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I would love to help!

Harrison
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

had a good stay in this motel although it was a little noisy in the night as it is near the rail track. But I guess the whole small city is along with it. During the morning time, the front desk staff Dean is super nice and helpful. I was provided by his helpful travel information. Thanks and good luck to his future career.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Anna P, Public Relations Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this TripAdvisor review! We appreciate your positive feedback.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and considered our establishment to have exceptionally good front-desk service. This is always the reaction we hope for from our guests!

It's worth noting that our property is undergoing some heavy refurbishments, including new, fresh paint in all of our rooms, and new carpeting. It's our hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future!

If you have any additional comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

(928) 774-7186

Been to Travelodge Flagstaff? Share your experiences!