“Very nice B&B” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fall Inn to Nature

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagstaff
Fall Inn to Nature
Save Saved
You added Fall Inn to Nature to your Saves list
4555 South Lake Mary Road, Flagstaff, AZ 86001   |
Ranked #6 of 15 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
Gilbert
“Very nice B&B”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

My husband and our two daughters enjoyed a recent trip to Flagstaff, AZ and stayed at the Fall Inn to Nature B&B. We stayed in Gloria's Nook. There was plenty of room for a family of four. The breakfast was very good each day. We met some very nice people during our breakfasts as well. The B&B backs into the forest, which is great for a long walk or run. The location is a convenient trip of about 5-10 minutes from downtown Flagstaff. We enjoyed our stay and will be back in the future.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

What a wonderful B&B! My boyfriend and I stayed in the Southwest room. Our bed was very comfortable and breakfast was fantastic. The weather was nice so we ate our breakfast outside on the patio. We felt very welcomed. Annette and Ron were great hosts. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012
Flagstaff, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Excellent service, fantastic and private room, cozy atmosphere in the forest, and a wonderful breakfast. Plenty of amenities, and the owners are very welcoming and kind. Annette was very accommodating, and the value was excellent for anyone on a budget. For the price of a chain motel, this B&B is well worth it. I really enjoyed it.

Room Tip: The Southwest room is very comfortable and has a nice balcony view.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

My sister and I stayed here on a weekend trip to Flagstaff to hike Humphreys Peak. I had high expectations based on all the positive reviews online, but Annette and Ron still managed to surpass them! Annette contacted us prior to our arrival to confirm our arrival time, and she was waiting for us at the office with our key when we arrived. I felt at home immediately upon arrival; it didn't feel like staying in a hotel but in the home of a good friend. Her fantastic stuffed French toast and breakfast casserole were made better only by the delightful view of the forest from the back porch. I would recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a peaceful, relaxing getaway in Flagstaff and I hope to return here one day myself!

Room Tip: The Southwest room has a large, very comfy king-size bed and a small deck overlooking the front of t...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and I came to Flagstaff for a weekend a getaway for my birthday. We had a wonderful time and the hospitality was great. Annette really made us feel at home and like we were family. I really didn't want to leave. This was my first time staying at a bed and breakfast so I wasn't sure what to expect. Now I am completely sold and would rather stay there than any of the other hotels. If your going to Flagstaff, stay with Annette and Ron, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Oxford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

Once we ignored our Satnav and found the place it was a real treat. Just outside of town (although the trains don't hoot all night like they used to!) but close enough to be convenient. We had a lovely big room (considered haveing a dance in it!) with all we needed and a gorgeous breakfast every morning. Annette and Ron are great hosts too.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Arizona, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

I rate this property Excellent because it fulfilled all the requirements we had for an overnight stay in Flagstaff with family. Reasonable rates, large living area/kitchen for group, good location, cabin/forest ambiance. My family (Mom, Dad, two grown kids) stayed there, along with my brother. My brother was coming from the Grand Canyon, and we were coming from Phoenix, so it was a nice halfway point. Our unit was great for Mom & Dad (queen bed) and siblings (2 single beds in another room) with a living & dining area & kitchen, and shared bath. My brother stayed across the hall in a queen bed room with his own bathroom. The Inn is very spacious, but the feeling is cozy and comfortable. The proprietor Annette is very accommodating. After answering all our questions and needs, she left use alone in the house to enjoy family time together. We played board games at night and there was plenty of room. We took a nice walk in the forest right outside our door. Annette made us some yummy fruit stuffed french toast with real maple syrup for breakfast. I was wary of the location at first because it is right off a main road. It was very quiet, and the back of the property is all forest. We would definitely stay there again. A great place for a family and easily located near downtown Flagstaff & Observatory.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Been to Fall Inn to Nature? Share your experiences!