We are typically a Holiday Inn Express family (priority club). But we recently found ourselves needing a place to stay with our dog at the last minute. The local HIE didn't accept pets, so we wound up at the Drury Inn. WOW! Are we glad we did! Cheaper than the HIE, but a MUCH better value: free breakfast (better tasting than the microwaved eggs at HIE), light supper, 3 free drinks at happy hour, laundry facilities, nice pool, and doggie stayed free! Also, free popcorn and fountain drinks available at all hours. Kids and parents and dog are all very happy with this stay- in fact, we added a night and I'm writing this review from my suite. Love it! I'm already looking up Drury Inn for our next stop.
Also, this hotel is well staffed. Several relaxed people at the front desk during the night hours, not just one single person who is doing check ins and running cots to rooms and folding towels like the "other" hotel chain. These people seem genuinely happy that we are here; I feel like royalty! Paula and Wes at the front desk have been awesome, as well as Jessica at the breakfast buffet. And everyone else we've met have been terrific as well.
Don't hesitate to stay here; you'll be glad you did!!
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff Hotel
- Drury Inn And Suites Flagstaff
- Drury Inn Flagstaff
- Drury Inn Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Drury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. This hotel is one of Mother Nature’s favorites. LEED Silver Certified, the Drury Inn & Suites of Flagstaff has many environmentally-friendly features, including solar panels and recycled water systems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Drury Hotels, Venere, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.