“All hotels should be like this” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Free Hot Breakfast & Wifi
Ranked #4 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
nevada
“All hotels should be like this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We came to Flagstaff as a side trip on the way home from phoenix. Reserved a room for two nights but after checking in found out a major winter storm would hit as we were leaving. Went to desk and explained we had to be back for work. They cancelled the 2 nd night and refunded the money ( prepaid). NO penalty at all. VERY friendly staff in all positions. We're nice room and the food they put out in the evening is great. Steps from NAU with plenty of covered parking. Have stayed at Drury Inn, Phonix many times, also great. First time here in Flagstaff.

Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Mesa, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I accidentally got my reservation dates wrong, but when I got there they still found a room for me and didn't make me feel like an inconvenience. Seriously some of the best staff of any hotel I have visited. Very clean. Easy walking access to all of downtown Flagstaff!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was in Flagstaff for business and stayed at the Inn for the second time. A year ago I stayed there, and the accommodations were OK, but not great. This time I had a room on the 6th floor, which made the stay much more quiet. The room was spacious and clean, and the bed had what seemed to be a new mattress. The breakfast was good, but crowded each morning. I tried the cocktail hour one day, solely on the review I read here talking about having a martini in a plastic cup. It was as expected- a no-name gin martini in a plastic cup. Interesting. The service was very good, and the staff helpful in directing me to a specific restaurant. If I go back to Flagstaff next year for business, I would stay here again, provided I could get a room on the upper floor. A good deal for the price.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 6th floor away from the elevator bank.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Kingman, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Since this place opened we have stayed here. Our Dr. appts in Flagstaff are not always pleasent but staying here really does help. Nice pool and hottub. Free soda and popcorn in the afternoon. Free cocktails for adults and soda, (shirley temples), and nice hot munchies (dinner). Hot wonderful breakfast in the morning with great tasting coffee. Staff is always so helpful and the manager always remembers our names and notices how much my kids have grown. I feel like I am at home and safe. Free covered parking is great in the winter. So many perks. Stay here!!! Laundry room too!

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevator and some times the second floor get noisy because that is where the walk...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Buckeye, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I was in Flagstaff for a one night business trip, and decided to give the Drury a try based on the good reviews. I don't consider myself picky, and I'm not sure what went so wrong on my visit. First, when I checked in I was just handed a key, no map of the facility, no help in telling me where to park or where the elevators were. My room was hot and stuffy, even though the weather was in the 40's. Since the windows don't open, the a/c was the only option. The room was really dark and dingy, with very dark earth tones (browns), even the sheer curtains were dark and didn't allow much light into the room. The carpet (dark brown) was worn and had snags. The walls (tan and rust colored) had a stucco like texture, and had many stains and discolored spots. Why would you have walls in a motel that can't be washed? Maybe a bit of paint over the dirt would have helped. Then there was the bathroom... hair in the tub, dirt in the corners, and the control to change from shower to tub didn't work very well. The walls must not have any insulation because I heard the kids in the next room screaming and running until after 10, and then loud snoring for the rest of the night. Was it all bad? Not really, the breakfast was good, I liked the waffles, and the bed was comfortable even though the pillowcases didn't all match. There are many lower cost motels in Flagstaff that are better choices, and for the same price Little America is much, much nicer.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for your feedback on your stay in Flagstaff. We apologize that we fell short on our housekeeping details and front desk check-in delivery. We have reviewed your comments with our team. It is our goal to exceed guest expectations whether it's your first stay or 20th stay. We are glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and the extra amenities that not all limited service hotels offer. We hope to see you again in the future!
Artesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed at the Drury Inn this past weekend and would highly recommend staying there. We were greeted by a very courteous staff. The room was very spacious and clean. The breakfast buffet was delicious and had lots to choose from. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Phoenix, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at the Drury Inn this past weekend and would highly recommend staying there. When first arriving, I was greeted by a very courteous staff...getting me all set to stay. Then I was very happy to find such a spacious and clean room. It was very comfortable as well, with a great king sized bed and down comforter. I was worried that I would smell animals, for they do allow pets. I didn't smell or detect anything resembling animal smells, nor did my allergies flare up. It's close to everything downtown Flagstaff, walking distance. It's located on the outskirts of campus. Very accommodating. I will return to stay there again. It was well worth every penny.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo