From what I understand this hotel is staffed to some extent by students in the adjacent Northern Arizona University's Hotel Management Program. The staff seemed very nice and attentive, check-in was quick. I did not bring my dog but many guests did have thiers. I did not notice any barking or noise associated with any of the pets. I did stop and pet several of the dogs and it seemed like the dogs were always on their best behavior, while the owners seemed appreciative of the opportunity to stay in a clean and respectable hotel with thier dog.
My room had no evidence of pet odors and seemed super clean. The hotel uses a greywater system to reclaim water so there are differences in how some of the plumbing looks but it did not effect my stay. The breakfast and dinner snacks are free and alcoholic limited to 3 per guest but thats not a big deal. Food was only so-so at breakfast and evenings but it was not bad, If I were paying for the food it would not be my choice to pay for it, but munching on a few pretzels,cut veggies, make your own baked potato and chicken strips for free its no problem. I Again, highly recommend this hotel for pet owners and families who seek a central location and the ability to have thier dog with them.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Flagstaff
- Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff Hotel
- Drury Inn Flagstaff
- Drury Inn Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Drury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. This hotel is one of Mother Nature’s favorites. LEED Silver Certified, the Drury Inn & Suites of Flagstaff has many environmentally-friendly features, including solar panels and recycled water systems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.