“WOW!!!” 5 of 5 stars

928-213-1021
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Brix Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 257 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Special occasions, Doing business, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dale
San diego
“WOW!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I've dined in restaraunts all over the world and would rate Brix as one of my favorites! Farm to table, superb wine & beer list, amazing menu and excellent tastes. I can just say WOW!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Arizona
“Great Consistency”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We have eaten at Brix on almost every trip to Flagstaff, AZ over the past six plus years. The consistency of the food and the service is amazing. Never disappointed, everything has always been terrific.

Last week we ate dinner at the bar and was treated to a super professional bartender who could describe their wine list in detail. His "Smoky Martini" was made perfectly. The Roasted Carrot soup was so great I ordered a second bowl. The fish was excellent and cooked to perfection. The Caesar Salad, the very best. The Bread Pudding to die for.

Could not recommend Brix any higher for fine dining in Flagstaff.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto, Canada
“2 for 2”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We recently stayed in Flagstaff at the Inn at 410. We were only there 2 nights and Gordon, the owner of the aforementioned B & B suggested dinner at Brix, which is basically in his back yard. We went and the experience was so good that we returned the next night.I modestly think that I am a connoisseur of pork belly, having tried the same in 3 countries. Brix is the best ( so far).The service is typically efficient for the South West. The servers knew the menu inside out and made good suggestions for my wife and myself. The pork belly was crispy on the outside and moist within. I believe that it was around $23.00 with all the trimmings.
The wine list is intimidating but I found a great red cab for about $35:00.
We ate inside at a table the first night and the bar the second night (more fun).
I didn't really look at the patio area but it sounded like it was humming.
I think if we had stayed a third night it would have been Brix again!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Prescott, Arizona
“Best in Flagstaff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Brix is in a early 1900's brick building, so pretty funky from the outside but don't judge a book by it's over. Once inside, this restaurant is awsome. Really nice copper top bar and inside seating, but weather permitting the patio is the place to dine.
Our first time there, and the service and food were excellent. All of the employees went out of their way to be personable and make our experience special, especially our server Sarah. Sarah really knew the menu and wine selections and made some great recommendations.
Try one of their charcuterie boards for an appetizer. In house cured meats and a wonderful selection of cheese. The carrot soup was wonderful and the best pork belly that I have ever tasted. Salmon was cooked to perfection.
Can't wait to go back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mississauga, Canada
“Mmmmmmmmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Great ambience, good service and the food was very tasty
You can sit outside or in
Gr eat location especially so close to Inn At 410