“Great Atmosphere, Great Music, and Wonderful Food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 283 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
mmashy101
“Great Atmosphere, Great Music, and Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

We were in Flagstaff, and we really had no idea where to go. We landed at Fat Olives by chance, since it was close to the main areas and we were so tired after a long drive. We weren't disappointed at all. We ordered the spaghetti and meatballs, chicken fettichine alfredo, and Ms. Piggy's pizza. The greatest delight was in the pizza. Next time I go there I will definitely try some other traditional italian pizzas because this one convinced me that was the best way to go. The service was also great and very quick, to my satisfaction. Since we had a four hour drive left to get home I was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and family.

• Visited February 2014

Kamloops, Canada
“Excellent food and superb service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

The food and service was excellent. There was live music which was very good. Very accommodating for vegetarians. We had fettuccine Alfredo and spaghetti with roasted vegetables.

Visited February 2014
Shipshewana, Indiana
“Excellent meal and awesome atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We had the roasted olives, which were great, followed by the bruschetta appetizer was incredible. We ordered a margherita pizza. The dough was so light. Not really a thin crust, but just a very good light pizza, but also filling. Hard to describe, so you'll have to take my word for it and give it a try. We sat at the oven bar area right in front of the brick oven. That was cool to watch the cooks make the pizzas and cook them in the open oven. Katie was our waitress and she was wonderful! We finished the meal with the chocolate mousse desert. Completely unnecessary because I was stuffed, but oh man was it good! This was the best meal I had on the trip which included several meals in Las Vegas. If and when I return to Flagstaff this is a must stop for me!

• Visited January 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“great pizza, lasagna and bread”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful meal: the salad was immense, the pizza and lasagna were superb and the bread was really flavorful. We had a 10-minute wait on a Friday night. Our waitress was genuinely friendly and attentive. The bill was very reasonable, too. There is outdoor seating, but we went in winter so we were inside. All other customers seemed pleased with their meals and experiences as well.

• Visited January 2014
Minneapolis, MN
“Mama Mia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

If you are looking for fresh and organic food this is the place to go. They have salads made with fresh, organic greens and their pizza is to die for! It was the lightest and freshest pizza I had ever had. They also bake their pizzas in an Italian brick oven. They also have other Italian dishes; pastas, etc but are known for their pizzas.

Visited January 2014

Been to Fat Olives? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Fat Olives, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.