“I love them and I haven't even gone on trip yet” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cree Canyon Outfitters

Cree Canyon Outfitters
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagstaff
Prices are for rooms, adults
Cree Canyon Outfitters
Save Saved
You added Cree Canyon Outfitters to your Saves list
6015 North Dodge Ave, Flagstaff, AZ 86004   |
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“I love them and I haven't even gone on trip yet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I accidentally paid twice for an upcoming July trip. Cree Canyon notified me as soon as the second payment appeared in their account and returned the payment within 24 hours of noticing it. They are so wonderful at communication and customer service.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Great Falls, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We had a multifamily camp/reunion planned for my niece's first birthday at the Grand Canyon. The Campsite was perfect, we were all so impressed with the "camp kitchen"! Our tents were roomy, our food was fantastic, and the overall experience could not be beat. Our family chose to drive from Pheonix, since airfare was cheaper, and they even gave us great tips for the road trip to the canyon! Above and beyond, for sure!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I chose to go camping for our honeymoon. Cree Vanyon Outfitters did an amazing job welcoming us! It was so elegant! Every thing was set up and ready for us. We had dinner by candle light, went fishing and hiking! The signature cocktails they provided in the mason jars were delicious! We will definitely return for our anniversary! Love love love this company.

• Stayed July 2013
Great Falls, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This past spring my family and I took an amazing trip to the Grand Canyon from Montana. Growing up camping in Montana we wanted to experience camping in the Grand Canyon, we decided on a weekend and with the help of Cree Canyon Outfitters were able to make memories of a life time. They provided everything we needed from tranportation from the airport to smores over the fire. We pulled up to our campsite tents set up, bedding in place, kitchen established and a fire to sit around. Cree Canyon Outfitters ensured we had the information we needed to find our way to showers, and tour the Grand Canyon. In the evenings it was almost like clock work we had elk roaming through our campsite! This quick weekend trip was only made possible by the help of Cree Canyon Outfitters trust me worth every cent spent!

Room Tip: We chose to have a camping experience supplied by Cree Canyon Outfitters! What a wonderful choice it...