“best sushi ever!!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 280 restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Sakura offers one of the most unique dining experiences in Flagstaff. Part of the Radisson Woodlands Hotel, Sakura is a popular destination with locals and visitors alike. Sakura has been voted one of the "Best Restaurants of the Southwest" by Food and Wine Magazine. Sakura has received the title of best Japanese restaurant for ten years from the Arizona Daily Sun. Sakura, which means Cherry Blossom, offers two traditional Japanese dining styles. At Flagstaffs original Sushi Bar, you can sit and watch the highly trained chefs produce incredible works of "edible art."
Page, Arizona
“best sushi ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We really want to eat sushi for dinner,this restaurant was the one what I really enjoyed so much,or because the chef was excellent!! We try las vegas roll,california roll, tempura roll! Best sushi ever!!! please try this restaurant!! you not gone regret!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Sakura Sushi & Teppanyaki, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you so much for your glowing review and recommendation. We sincerely appreciate the feedback.

80% Recommend
“Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

The food was really good. The chef was very nice and I had a wonderful time. My drinks came a little slow but otherwise it was very enjoyable and I plan on always coming back when I visit Flagstaff :).

• 5 of 5 stars Food
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Sakura Sushi & Teppanyaki, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
We look forward to your next visit!
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Was my first time trying Teppanyaki and myself and my wife had a great time! Antonio is a great chef! Would recommend Sakura to my friends and family. Can definitely see my self returning as well!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for the recommendation! We'll pass along the kudos to Chef Antonio.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Sushi in Flagstaff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We travel to Flagstaff multiple times a year from Phoenix. Sakura is one of our favorite places for dinner. The best sushi in Flagstaff in my opinion as I eat sushi almost every week. Our sushi chefs Kolter and Yama did a great job preparing our dinner timing our order so we did not get everything at once which is the way we like to be served. Sushi was fresh and we will return again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
We appreciate your review and recommendation. Looking forward to your next visit to Flagstaff and Sakura Sushi & Teppanyaki.
“Chef Antonio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

It was absolutely amazing. He is so funny and nice and such a great chef! He was also great at what he does and is very talented at it. I absolutely loved everything about it. I would DEFINITELY come back and suggest to finds. LOVE it.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Sakura Sushi & Teppanyaki, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
We appreciate your recommendation (and so does Chef Antonio!) Looking forward to your next visit.