“best pizza in the world!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Flagstaff, Arizona
“best pizza in the world!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I had the sausage pizza, it was delicious and the caramelized onions were spot on. It was very fun watching them make the fire roasted pizza. It was a warm atmosphere the sauce was good to dip the crust in. The 4 of us ate our own pizza and for desert I highly recommend the chocolate mousse. I can't wait to go back

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

92% Recommend
Tucson, Arizona
“Excellent Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I had not heard of this place until I read the reviews here on Tripadvisor. We went on a Sunday night when it was not too crowded. The food is really outstanding. They make their own mozzarella and use local ingredients. You can really taste the difference. I strongly recommend you go here to eat.

Visited July 2013
“More than outside showed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Was looking for different pizza place, but liked look of this place better. And I was surprised to see how much nicer the inside was! The fire oven roasted vegetable platter was delicious. 3 of us had the rigatoni, I am used to Italian sausage, but was pleasantly surprised with the sausage they had in the dish.
Everyone was friendly, and the service slowed a bit as the place filled up, but not a big deal. My wife had the Margherita pizza and really enjoyed it, we all had leftovers and looking forward to enjoying tomorrow. I would definitely go back!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Casa Grande, Arizona
“Great Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Tried this place on Friday based on reviews here and it was great. Open less than a year it really is a delightful addition to the north end of Flagstaff. We went for Happy Hour which gave us a chance to try several tapas and get a feel for the food. Oven roasted olives are a unique treat and the pizza is just what we enjoy when in Italy. Patio is an oasis from train noise; wait staff is well trained and friendly. Will go again as I have to try the veggie dinner.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gladwin, Michigan
“Friendly Folks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Relaxed atmosphere and did not rush us at all. The roasted vegetable platter was beyond good a great suggestion from Laura, our server. Laura also helped with choosing a new beer to try, she was spot on with our tastes!

Visited July 2013