“grab a beer and watch the game” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #134 of 283 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“grab a beer and watch the game”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I came here on recommendation from a friend during happy hour while visiting Flagstaff. The mixed drinks were cheap, but small servings, so not that great of a value. I would recommend Granny's for beer specials and to go watch the game. The food was uninspired and overpriced. They were somewhat busy with Thursday night football the night we came, but that alone wasn't the reason we had poor service. The server was slow to respond or refill drinks or even visit our table. Also the servers were not professional or very neatly presented. I wasn't expecting formal, but clean, neat and helpful would be nice. One employee who appeared to be the manager was walking around asking if you had been helped but the guy at the table next to us said no and instead of just helping him he said let me go find someone to help you and it was a bit before a server came over. That's my pet peeve - if you're going to ask customers if they need help then be willing and/or able to help them.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Chandler, Arizona
“Fun relaxed environment for the family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great restaurant, good customer service. Food was wonderful and they were accommodating for our son who has food allergies. Our boys particularly liked that in every booth there was a television to turn anything on that they wanted to watch. Would definitely go back.

Visited July 2012
Lakeland, Florida
“What's with this place?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I am a solo traveler - visited Granny's Closet because it was recommended by the hotel. I was seated immediately - but no one waited on me. the place was not filled and it was a weekday night. I waited 5 minutes and left. So, I can not rate the food - but can rate the experience.

• Visited October 2012
Concho, Arizona
“We ate here twice in 1 day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Food was awesome & so was the service! We had fajita wraps for lunch & only ate 1/2 each because they were so huge. We ate off the Italian part of the dinner menu - lasagna and ravioli - delicious!

Visited October 2012
McGrady, North Carolina, United States
“Enjoyed it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Traveling through the area and being that we were on Rt 66 we had to stop. We started the meal off by trying the deep fried ravioli - AWESOME! Then, with the waitress laughing, I reordered ravioli in the form of Spinach and Cheese with a tomato cream sauce - it was absolutely delicious! Plus they gave us a small loaf of fresh baked bread and butter so, of course, we couldn't eat it all and had plenty left to take home. Hubby enjoyed his to but at this writing a week later, I don't remember what he had! The waitress was wonderful and friendly and training a new waitress at the same time. They were superb.

• Visited October 2012