“Very good food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 283 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Cornville, Arizona
“Very good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2011

We had breakfast at Coco's while taking a quick trip to Flagstaff. When you walk in, the first thing you see is the glass display with the pies for sale. I started drooling right then! We didn't buy a pie (although I wanted to) and we were seated to eat. The waitress, Clarice, was very cheerful and personable. Our order came quickly and the food was outstanding. I had the potato pancakes, which is an old favorite of mine, and they made them perfectly. I look forward to eating there again.

Visited April 2011

Hallsville, Missouri
“Fast and Good Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2010

This resaurant opens early, around 6:30AM and is very fast and good quality with a full range of classic diner breakfasts. My wife and I ate breakfast three days in a row there while we were vacationing in Arizona. Coco's was next door to the Hilton Garden Inn we were staying at. Service was fast and spot on. Most menu items and platters fell between 4$ and 10$. Much better experience than any Denny's I've ever been to.

StLouis, MO
“Good Value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

Had a really wonderful experience at this Coco's location & would highly recommend it. Got into town after a 10 hour drive from San Diego, hungry and looking for a good meal. The folks at Coco's did not disapoint. I ordered the Macadamia crusted Red Snapper to go. Everything was packaged nicely for me to bring back to my hotel room. The meal included a fresh side salad with dressing and bread with butter. I couln't be happier with the freshness of all the ingredients and portion sizes. The salad in particular was excellent! Customer service at this location was way above-average. The manager took very good care of me & gave me personalized attention. You can't go wrong here!!

south jersey
“Mediocre at best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2009

We got into Flagstaff late and were tired and hungry. The best I can say about the food and service here is that it was mediocre. One step above fast food. I'm usually a fan of Coco's when traveling out west - especially the muffins for breakfast. For dinner, it was a disappointment.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Butler, TN
“Very good value and the service was excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2009

We walked to this restaurant from our hotel and it was recommended by the hotel staff among others. Found the food to be very good, and service was excellent on our visit. Ordered homemade pie to go!