“Huge Disappointment” 1 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Bakeries, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Brandy's Restaurant & Bakery has been serving Flagstaff award winning breakfast, lunch, espresso and baked goods for over 22 years! All of our soups, dressings, pancakes, quiche, breads, pastries and bagels are made from scratch, with unbleached flour and aluminum-free baking powder. We proudly serve ingredients from the following Arizona and Flagstaff based companies: Hickman's Family Farms, Tortilla Lady/Rising Hy, Firecreek Coffee Co., Mountain Top Honey Co., Mrs. Klein's Pickle Co. And Flagstaff Farmer's Market.
flagstaff
“Huge Disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2008

My family went there for breakfast after the recent visit by the Food Network. Huge disappointment. We had to wait 10 minutes at our table while the staff cleared other tables before we even got a menu. (It was not a busy day) We should have followed our instincts and left then, but we didn't. My husband ordered an asparagus eggs benedict. It was made with canned asparagus and canned artichoke hearts. I had a crab eggs Benedict and the crab tasted old and very salty. I couldn't eat it. We did talk to the owner that day and he did apologize for the service and refunded our check. There are much better breakfast places in Flagstaff.

Kirkland, Washington
“Not a Good Lunch”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2008

We saw people having breakfast, but it was after noon and we ordered sandwiches. The bread was hard and grilled with too much grease...fries were limp and dark brown...a waste of nicely cut real potato. We would not go back.

Corrales, NM
“The swedish oat pancakes are large & in charge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2008

The breakfast is so good we ate here twice. I highly recommend the swedish oat pancakes. I'd get the apple sauce on the side because it may cause the pancake(s) to get a bit soggy. My wife and I each got a single pancake and it was enough. It was roughly 10" in diameter and about 3/8" thick. Really good though.

The side meats are a bit expensive so I'd think twice about those but the cakes were great. Didn't have anything else though.

The service is also very good. Courteous and timely.

Highly recommended.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very popular for breakfast. Especially on the weekends.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2008

Very popular for breakfast. Especially on the weekends.

Anacortes, Washington
“quality ingredients”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2008

I can't imagine that there is a bad item on the menu. Everything we ordered was very tasty, and the ingredients were obviously of high quality. The service was attentive and friendly.
I'm glad to have discovered TripAdvisor and the below reviews, or we never would have found this tasty gem!