“The most fun for breakfast and great coffee” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Dessert
Ottawa, Canada
“The most fun for breakfast and great coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Sunday morning, there's nowhere else to be but Macy's for a quick and delicious coffee and a light breakfast of steamed eggs or croissant sandwich. Lots of youthful energy and good wifi.

Sao Paulo, SP
“An excellent and healthy breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

The breakfast is completly diferent from other places. I just loved it. The food is light and delicious. I ate scrambled eggs that were great. The place is crowded but the line moved fast.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Love this place! Greats eats, drinks & staff!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Wanted to try something new and I'm so glad I did! I saw reviews about waiting in line but took that as a good sign- and was right! Bustling crowd (for late morning on a weekday) but I found a spot to sit easily (seating is ample inside and out) and found the line to move along quite fast- i work in the breakfast business myself and kudos to the staff ! this operation is a well oiled machine! Not only are they speedy and efficient in making your drink/food but they are warm, friendly, and were accomodating to my beverage specs. I got a jumbo "dirty" chai and a generous breakfast sandwich all for $10- great atmosphere if you're solo too, as you could chill out & people watch for a while here :) all around an awesome spot!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Vegan homemade Waffles! Oh yeah!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is a small local coffee shop filled with local people and some really good vegan food (it's not ALL vegan). We had the homemade waffles with fresh berries and banana on top the first morning, along with their own roasted coffee. The next morning I tried a vegan blueberry scone... yummy. We'll be back next time we're in Flag!

Visited October 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Exactly what a coffeehouse should be”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Loved the vibe, loved my coffee drink, loved the homemade blueberry coffee cake. If I were by myself, I could have sat there for hours and people-watched. We visited on a weekday morning and it was quite crowded. Luckily there is a to-go counter if you're just ordering coffee. You must stop here if you're in Flagstaff!

• Visited October 2012