“Consistent” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
ontario
“Consistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We stopped in at this Cracker Barrel on our way through Flagstaff. The food is always the same, no matter where in the country you are! Our waiter was a newbie and did not know much about the menu and was quite clumsy. He quickly became a bit of a pest, coming to check on us so many times. His parting line was always, "I'll be back to bother you". Always love the gift shop.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Albany, Oregon, United States
“always good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

every cracker barrel has the same menu but they are always quality food with great flavors and lots of choices. The service has always been tops the Pecan crusted cat fish is the best thing I have tasted

Visited February 2014
Angel Fire, New Mexico
“Food always awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

On the road you can always depend on Cracker Barrell for good food. Today the service was just so so.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Litchfield, Minnesota
“Home cooking when you're not at home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Great place to eat. the food is good and the warm roaring fire in the fireplace is extremely inviting. I met a friend here to connect and catch up. I can't think of a better place to do that. The service was good and so was the food! We had a great time.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix,AZ
“good service but bland food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We stopped here to check it out since I had never been. The restaurant was very crowded which I thought was a good sign. We were seated right away and ordered coffee which was very good! I ordered the biscuits and gravy with sausage, I have to say I was first very disappointed that it came out cold and second that it was the blandest tasting gravy I have ever had. My wife had scrambled eggs which were also bland and cold, oh forgot to mention we both ordered a sausage patti and both were burnt. We were so hungry we didn't bother to send them back so we ate a little and then left. Maybe we ordered the wrong thing but it was disappointing non the less we won't be going back to a cracker barrel. PS you would think biscuits and gravy at a country restaurant would be the best...hmm.

• Visited December 2013