“Good Food!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Watertown, Massachusetts
“Good Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Stopped by on our way through to the grand canyon for a burger and some beer. The food was great as was the service. The atmostphere wasn't special I thought it would be better if the wood stove in the waiting area was lit to add a bit of a rustic feel. Also for a brewery they didn't have many beers but the ones we had were great!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Yuma, Arizona
“Nice Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This was a nice place to have dinner. Kind of on the gourmet side with the food, but was very good. My husband had a microbrew, with a Raspberry flavor to it, which was pretty darn good, as I don' care for beer. I had a strawberry wine, which was delicious. They have a wood burning pizza oven, which they also cooked my Ravioli Florentine in. tI was so good, I couldn't stop eating. Kids all had individual pizzas, which they ate every bit of. Husband had he chicken pot pie, which he also ate every bit of. Crust looked so puffy and yummy. Large portions, kind of on the pricey side. Warm and cozy. Seems to be always crowded, but even so, got a table pretty quickly. Service was excellent.

Visited January 2013
Olympia, WA
“best IPA on entire trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Lumberyard Brewery has national prize winning microbrews, including the best IPA we've had on our entire trip. The food was also delicious: we had the 3 sausage (freshly cured) pizza and salad. And the wait staff were super friendly and willing to stay and visit and give us info. Loved this place!

Visited January 2013
“Epic drinks menu and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I was overwhelmed by all the great choices on the menu. We tried to come back a second night to sample more, but the place was packed and the wait was about an hour. The food was great, so plan to come at a non-peak time. Highly recommended for food and drinks!

Visited December 2012
E. St. Louie
“I can't recommend this place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We stopped there recently and had a poor enough experience that I should have talked to the manager.
We ordered "Cajun Jambalya" and a small pizza plus two small side salads.

Side salad ($4) were served on a plate and not much to them.

The Jambalya was served on a shallow bowl and was entirely too soupy with a lump of rice in the center. It was supposed to have chicken, andouie sausage, shrimp, and crawfish. Little if any was in the bland soup. Little flavor, no spicy edge. Not too hot either. I mentioned it to the waitress and she agreed that it wasn't very good.
Personal pizza was just okay for a place that prides itself on their pizzas. Woodfired and just okay.
Out bill was over $38 with no drinks. I had to point out a billing error to our waitress who corrected it and was sorry for the error.
I would never go back.