“I love Outback” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Surprise, Arizona
“I love Outback”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Every time I go I get the same thing. A bloomin' onion, baby back ribs, with garlic mashed potatoes and a Foster's. I do have to say that this particular Outback had the best baby back ribs I've ever had. Literally fell off the bones and melted in my mouth.

Visited September 2012

“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

The food is always good with a great deal of variety. The waiters are attentive and do a good job of keeping you eating!

Visited July 2012
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Limited menue. Limited hours. Adequate parking. Nicely done restaurant. Nothing all that special, however, and it was a bit expensive. Seems to be popular but I'm not sure why.

Visited March 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Another Good Dinner Outback”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

This is the standard Outback footprint and true to the Outback reputation, good times and good food. Great Rib-eye.

Somewhat hard to figure out how to get to or away from if you are an out-of-towner.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arizona
“Salivating even as I write this review...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

After Flagstaff Extreme, we built up a major appetite...thankfully this was our saving grace near the hotel. We ate like kings and queens here, we had a very small wait of about 15 minutes...enough time to read over the menu and drink about half a container of lemon water in the waiting area =) I don't know if the service is just that great or we had a hunger look in our eyes, but our server was quick to serve it all to us...and we were thankful! Outback makes great steaks no doubt about that, but they have great service to boot. We sang Happy Birthday 3 times in total while we were there to random tables, none of the staff looked like they were dreading doing it or hated working there. We had a great time, the server was fun and I love when they can dish out a good joke as well as take one! We should have just went to eat there every night we were in Flagstaff, we enjoyed it the most and it's so darn scrumptious!

• Visited July 2012