“Zip lining” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 41 Activities in Flagstaff
Type: Sports Complexes, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Tree Top Adventure course is an elevated obstacle course set in the tall Ponderosa Pines and securely suspended between the trees at 15 to 50 feet off the ground.Some of the features of course include suspended bridges, swings, slides, nets, ziplines and even an aerial surf board.Come on your own, bring a group, or have a party or an event. Take a journey and explore the outdoors like you never have before.
Do not want to disclose
4 attraction reviews
“Zip lining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Took my grand-daughter here and she absolutely loved it. She made it all the way to black. There is a brief training then 4 levels to complete. Not for the faint of heart and u need to be in pretty good shape. The staff are very helpfull. She started at 2 PM and did not finish till 5 PM. You need to buy the gloves though u can buy the ones that have been washed for only $1.00. They also sell carabiners and water, bring your own to save money.

Visited April 2013

Chesterfield, Missouri
8 attraction reviews
“A great arm workout”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I found this place on TA while looking for things to do when visiting the Grand Canyon. At first, I did think it was going to be lame. But once we got going, it was fun and challenging. My 8 and 10 year old did the kids course. The 10 year old didn't really like it too much.

This was a great upper body and arm workout. I ended up finishing the black extreme course!!!

phoenix az
13 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun - and I'm 52 yrs old”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I went with my 23 yr old daughter, her fiance, and my 52yr old husband. I had my reservations, and was nervous if I could even do any of this course. I'm in pretty good shape, my husband is in excellent shape. My fears were gone once I started the course. The instruction was awesome. The first course is basically the little instruction course..how to work the harness and safety ropes, etc. Easy to understand. The second course was so much fun. Challenging, but not freaky challenging. There are guides to help you on every course (on the ground). The 3rd course has rope ladders, more and longer ziplines and a skateboard in the trees. Fun, but after this my daughter and I were both exhausted (upper body strength was zapped). My husband and SIL continued on through the 4th course. BTW- my husband is not fond of heights, but you are concentrating so much on what you're doing, you're not really aware of the height.
It took us a total of 4 hours to complete the full challenge. We had so much fun, and I would definitely go back again.

Midlothian, Virginia, United States
9 attraction reviews
“We'll never forget it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Our party of 8 included 2 ten yr olds & a 70-something. Everyone had a blast! Staff kept us safe, challenged & entertained. Hats off to guides Rob & Kelby, also Aisha who booked our visit and the whole staff. Can't wait to visit Adirondak Extreme next!

Visited April 2013
Cincinnati, OH
9 attraction reviews
“Awesome family fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

The highlight of our spring break trip! Baseball was great and the Grand Canyon was amazingly beautiful but neither created the ideal family outing. We'll be talking about Flagstaff Extreme for years!! Two mid-40's parents, son 15 and daughter 12 all found the course interesting, challenging and fun. We only made it thru 3 of the levels but felt we had earned lunch and ice cream to celebrate our daring. Highly recommended for any active family.