“So, you think you're tough?” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 80 things to do in Flagstaff
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Tree Top Adventure course is an elevated obstacle course set in the tall Ponderosa Pines and securely suspended between the trees at 15 to 50 feet off the ground.Some of the features of course include suspended bridges, swings, slides, nets, ziplines and even an aerial surf board.Come on your own, bring a group, or have a party or an event. Take a journey and explore the outdoors like you never have before.
Tempe, Arizona
“So, you think you're tough?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I thought I would like this course, but instead, I loved it. I breezed through the green and blue courses and hustled through the red. Just when I thought I had this thing done, I hit the black course. I am fairly fit, but the black drained the last few drops of strength I had left. I came so close to giving up, but managed (apparently, with some very loud grunts) to make it through the last obstacle. The feeling of accomplishment was amazing, plus you gain the right to get a "Black Course T-shirt ."

Visited August 2012

Houston, Texas
34 attraction reviews
“Don't be afraid of heights”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I went with my adult daughter to this attraction and we had a blast. Do be prepared for heights and physical exercise. The physical part of it is more upper body strength and balance. I am shorter in stature and had to work with some wire instead of board planks because of my shorter stride, but still found it doable. Do also be prepared that it does get more difficult with each section. The most difficult section is definitely the last. I didn't have the grip strength nor were my hands big enough to go around the rope, but the guides helped me find a way.

I will say the only disappointing aspect was at the initial check in. The young women are not very personable or friendly. They could definitely use customer service training and a smile would go a very long way. Storage lockers would be a huge bonus instead of having to leave valuables in your car. Paul was extremely helpful via email and the rest of the crew is helpful and friendly. The customer service at check in is the reason for the very good rating instead of the excellent they could have had.

Visited September 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“A job well done!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Flagstaff Extreme exceeded our expectations! The course was well planned out and built. I felt safe. The staff was alert on the ground as they watched from below while I accomplished each course. The staff gave me support to keep going even when I wanted to quit! The zip-lines were fast, fun, and a nice reward after some of the more difficult spots along the course. It was a fun day with the love of my life and some friends, a good workout, a personal mental challenge, and a heart attack all in one! (just kidding about the heart attack; though my heart was beating fast and hard through a few of the challenging obstacles.) Check out their Website. My tip is to purchase the gloves there for $3. They saved my hands from blisters and rope burn. Also I purchased the ladies thin Green T-Shirt and love it. A thumbs-up to the Founder of Flagstaff Extreme! A job well done...

North Chelmsford, MA
“Fun at the adventure course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

My two sons, 11 and 7, loved the Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course. They had lots of fun on the zip line, and really liked navigating the different obstacles and challenges. They would definitely recommend a visit to this attraction.

Visited July 2012
“People rave about this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Although I haven't actually done the course, as the campground host next door I talk with a lot of people young and old that have experienced it and they all rave about how fun and thrilling it is.

Visited September 2012